Diet Club

So I stumble on to this thread for inspiration to lose the weight I have gained over the last three months ( I blame prednisone and pancakes but mostly prednisone) only to find you horrible lot talking about cake then i was so hungry after my salad and chicken for tea that I had to have a cookie (and one to keep it company :whistle:). Epic diet FAIL!

Back on the wagon tomorrow :nod:

I have a breakfast loaf on the go at the moment, 3 syns per loaf, so halved with MrsHogg, its one and a half syn per serving, I've made enough for two batches, so it could be a loaf each if I'm feeling greedy! First time I've made it so I'll let you know how it turns out. ;)

I have a breakfast loaf on the go at the moment, 3 syns per loaf, so halved with MrsHogg, its one and a half syn per serving, I've made enough for two batches, so it could be a loaf each if I'm feeling greedy! First time I've made it so I'll let you know how it turns out. ;)

Sounds interesting. If it's a winner for please share the recipe.

So I stumble on to this thread for inspiration to lose the weight I have gained over the last three months ( I blame prednisone and pancakes but mostly prednisone) only to find you horrible lot talking about cake then i was so hungry after my salad and chicken for tea that I had to have a cookie (and one to keep it company :whistle:). Epic diet FAIL!

Back on the wagon tomorrow :nod:

Sorry @Kylie80 - will try to do better. Last night was a syn free beef stew with a sweet potato jacket and broccoli followed by Mullerlight. Tasty and harmless. But not as exciting as the weekend's cake.....

Sorry @Kylie80 - will try to do better. Last night was a syn free beef stew with a sweet potato jacket and broccoli followed by Mullerlight. Tasty and harmless. But not as exciting as the weekend's cake.....
Nothing's as exciting as cake no matter what you do with it lol. Sounds like a very healthy meal.

Get a large mixing bowl,
full tin of baked beans, drain off excess juice,
full tin of chopped tomatoes, drain of excess juice.
Add to bowl.
Get six Asda low fat Cumberland sausages (1 syn each), remove skin and slice into small pieces, put in frying pan and brown off using fry light. You can use slimming world sausages if you want it completely syn free.
Get six rashers of bacon, cut all fat off, slice and brown off in frying pan.
Add sausage and bacon to bowl.
Crack 8 eggs into bowl and stir it all together so the egg is evenly distributed among the mixture.
You can add onions and mushrooms if you like, slice and brown off as per meat.
Transfer half of the mixture into a bread tin and place into a preheated oven on gas mark 6 for 40-45 mins. Or golden brown and the excess moisture has evaporated.
Tip out onto plate and allow to cool slightly before slicing.
Would be nice with a fresh salad as a meal, or once cold, as a quick syn free/low syn snack. ;)

The ingredients I have stated is enough for 2 loaves, for one loaf simply half the amounts. ;)

Or leave the meat out completely for a vegetarian option. ;)

Well I went back to slimming world last night. To say I was shocked is an understatement. Time to get my ass in gear!

It's so hard once you reach your mid 30's. I swear every time i smell food I put on half a kilo.

I was supposed to get weighed this morning, been in bed all day poorly! :(

I'm stuck with my weight at the moment, this weather really isn't helping me, I keep getting the munchies... I've not gained any, just can't seem to lose anymore, I've lost about 5 and a half stone so far.

I'm stuck with my weight at the moment, this weather really isn't helping me, I keep getting the munchies... I've not gained any, just can't seem to lose anymore, I've lost about 5 and a half stone so far.
That is still a fab weight loss to be proud of, well done Kerrie! :)

Back