Chat Thread.

My mums told me think about it for a week and to keep looking, it's been on the market for 5 years so I don't think there's a huge rush. It just felt like home & I could picture myself living there

5 years?! Is there something wrong with it?!

5 years?! Is there something wrong with it?!
No, that's the weird thing. I've got a copy of the home report and nothing is noted. The woman's bought it for £49000 so I dont think she's keen on making a loss but the markets terrible here. You wouldn't believe how cheap some places are. I viewed a 2 bed flat at £27,500 but it was in a bad area

@Harry&lloyd Jealous! i'd love to be able to move out! Looks really lovely actually, Just the right size for a first time home! God something like that in London would probably go for around £300,000! crazy.
You can come live in my new piggie room :)

Strawberries are ok for guineas aren't they? just gave the girls 1/2 each and now I'm having a brain fart if it's ok. Tried searching the forum but all I can find are posts alcohol related, lol

Strawberries are ok for guineas aren't they? just gave the girls 1/2 each and now I'm having a brain fart if it's ok. Tried searching the forum but all I can find are posts alcohol related, lol

Strawberries are OK - just feed in moderation because they're a fruit and therefore high in sugar - and take green tops off

Thank goodness, I'm normally really good at checking before feeding but they were complaining at how starved they were (after being fed nuggets and tonight's veg)

mine have actually just had half a strawberry each too lol

5 years?! Check no one was murdered there or anything else off putting :(
Haha the last place 2 places i viewed, the owners died in them! Not murder, just old but still gives me the creeps. The woman keeps turning down offers but I think she's getting desperate now, might put in a cheeky bid of £35,000 :hmm:

I feel sorry for the owner if she now has negative equity :( though we paid less for this house than the previous owners paid in 2006.

Dave has gone to Rock City to see a band (Jesus and Mary Chain) so I have snuck Jack and Hector up here for floor time :)

I feel sorry for the owner if she now has negative equity :( though we paid less for this house than the previous owners paid in 2006.

Dave has gone to Rock City to see a band (Jesus and Mary Chain) so I have snuck Jack and Hector up here for floor time :)
Do we get to see pictures?

I have just discovered that its not a good idea to balence on a rocking horse whilst trying to reach china down off a tall shelf!

I'm getting ready to go to the Work Programme to be harassed about not working. The doctor signed me off and I have tried a part time job that I couldn't physically do. I hate Hypermobility Syndrome and I hate depression and anxiety. Wish they would all P*** OFF.

I'm getting ready to go to the Work Programme to be harassed about not working. The doctor signed me off and I have tried a part time job that I couldn't physically do. I hate Hypermobility Syndrome and I hate depression and anxiety. Wish they would all P*** OFF.
Hope it doesn't go too bad, if it does tell them nicely where to go. Or ask them for ideas of things you could do at home?

Hope it doesn't go too bad, if it does tell them nicely where to go. Or ask them for ideas of things you could do at home?

Unfortunately can't tell them where to go as I'll have no income and the boys will starve haha. I'd start a wee business at home making cards to put my degree to good use but I need a bigger house. Working on that just now.

I need space for someone to stay over when I have anxiety attacks or when I'm struggling to clean etc. Should have started a new thread about this :lol!:

All go today, haven't stopped, multiple car crashes, fires, full closures, live lane breakdowns, air ambulance down, stopping traffic. Had a 20 minute lull since starting at 6 and now on our way to another smash in the snow! I don't know why people can't drive to the conditions! :rant:

All go today, haven't stopped, multiple car crashes, fires, full closures, live lane breakdowns, air ambulance down, stopping traffic. Had a 20 minute lull since starting at 6 and now on our way to another smash in the snow! I don't know why people can't drive to the conditions! :rant:

My first driving lessons were in the snow. These people have no excuse!

Back