Chat Thread.

I had chilli con carne, made with super lean mince, massive plate with boiled rice and only 2 syns. :yahoo:

Ooh linda mccartney vegetarian sausages are so much nicer than quorn ones. Duncan is a vegetarian so we eat mostly veg.

Ooh linda mccartney vegetarian sausages are so much nicer than quorn ones. Duncan is a vegetarian so we eat mostly veg.
I find her products taste like meat to me so I never eat them. I really like quorn fillets with pesto. You should try those.

OOh they sound nice. I like tesco's vegetarian chicken style kievs. Better than real chicken.

I find her products taste like meat to me so I never eat them. I really like quorn fillets with pesto. You should try those.
I've tried those quorn fillets and they are one of the few vegetarian supplements I actually like! Which is a surprise because I'm quite fussy.

There are so many nice vegetarian things. I must say though I'd have tesco and asda meat substitutes over quorn any day!

It's just that most places to better versions of things than quorn. The tesco vegetarian meatballs and mince are so much better than the quorn ones.

I must try these supermarket ranges as I never have. I tried sainsburys goat cheese burgers and I love them so much.

Back