Chat Thread.

We had coffee cake yesterday, none left today :soz:

By the way, i wasnt drunk last nigyt. Just to clear that up! I had alcohol and tramadol. :doh:
Your finger still looks a bit tipsy though :))

Joking aside, I hope you are coping ok :)

images

as in debris in a live running lane on the motorway.

Ah right, I thought so, but had a moment of 'what if it was something live IN a lane?' :P

Hello, I'm back, the rescue was lovley, so many cats, rabbits and piggies.
We have reserved a pair of females to be mixed with Sweep. Should get a phone call in next few days about a home check and all being well if we pass then we bring Sweep in for mixing after that. (He will be mixed for anything from a few hours to a week- usually they keep for about a week pending how they get on) But i am so excited. They are beautiful girls- Called Gogiberry and Elderberry at the moment. I am so excited and nervouse.

We have reserved a pair of females to be mixed with Sweep. Should get a phone call in next few days about a home check and all being well if we pass then we bring Sweep in for mixing after that. (He will be mixed for anything from a few hours to a week- usually they keep for about a week pending how they get on) But i am so excited. They are beautiful girls- Called Gogiberry and Elderberry at the moment. I am so excited and nervouse.
Aww I hope the dates go well! Aww they're names are lovely.

So, did you pick up anything nice from tesco?

That's great, I bet sweep can't wait! :)

I am so excited for you and sweep! Will you keep the names?

I am so excited for you and sweep! Will you keep the names?
Am unsure, will see i may change pending- i do usually like a change- new name - new start - Sweep is the only piggie whos name has not been changed- and thats because he just suits Sweep so much :P But will see. :D I am so excited. Am so nervous for the home check though...

Am unsure, will see i may change pending- i do usually like a change- new name - new start - Sweep is the only piggie whos name has not been changed- and thats because he just suits Sweep so much :P But will see. :D I am so excited. Am so nervous for the home check though...
Your going to pass the home check with flying colours. Please do not worry. It is going to be so exciting having a trio.

Back