Chat Thread.

I want it to warm up here so I can start thinking about spring... not the spring cleaning really, just a little spring would be nice! My piggies haven't seen grass since November. I'm done with winter ... and the cold ... and the snow ... but mostly, the cold.
Yeh i bet, Canada looks very cold. Its cold here still, but slowly getting warmer i think :)

Minus sixteen Celcius and calling for snow showers tonight. I'm two hours away from home tonight for work tomorrow but hoping to drive back home tomorrow night. Hope they don't get too much snow. The wind is cold - goes right through to my bones! But, alas, even with all the complaining, I know spring will spring up sooner or later and soon we'll all be complaining about the heat! ha. never happy:) but my piggies will enjoy the yard at least!

Minus sixteen Celcius and calling for snow showers tonight. I'm two hours away from home tonight for work tomorrow but hoping to drive back home tomorrow night. Hope they don't get too much snow. The wind is cold - goes right through to my bones! But, alas, even with all the complaining, I know spring will spring up sooner or later and soon we'll all be complaining about the heat! ha. never happy:) but my piggies will enjoy the yard at least!
brrrrr freezing. Coldest it gets here at the moment is minus 3 in my area of England. I think its zero here tonight.

Thank you! I've taken some pretty strong painkillers which I can already feel making me drowsy!
Haha yeah! I clear out the top of the outside hutch the other day. Wouldn't believe what rubbish I found in there! Along with around 10 scary spiders! Xx
Aw bless, luckily i like spiders, so they dont bother me, i am the go to woman for spiders in my house. Especially as my mum is allergic after she got bit by one last year bless her.

Yep i love a good clean, i just have to be in the mood, makes me feel very productive. x

Reactions: A&T
Is it just me, or does anyone else sit and read post after post on the Rainbow Bridge thread and cry and cry and cry? I don't know what draws me there, but I go every month or so and I just feel all the loss and pain, and it makes me remember my piggy on Rainbow Bridge and I wonder to myself, "why are you reading them if they make you sad?" Is it just me?
Me too. I well up whenever I read the posts in the Rainbow Bridge section. I try not to log on - but then I remember how supportive the posts were when I lost Monty.

Yeh i loved it.I think he's still alive...and will come back when everyone thinks Mick has "disposed" of him...wbu? X
I really am not sure, he's an evil snake anyway, so I couldn't care what happens to him!
The one who plays Peter has finished filming now! What a shame. I think he will go to New Zealand with Lauren.

Mouth is drier than Gandhi's flipflop this morning, *yak!*

Reactions: A&T
Mouth is drier than Gandhi's flipflop this morning, *yak!*

Until @BossHogg changes it again! It is still morning isn't it? Ugh! I slightly overdid the ale consumption last night, fry up becons

Ooh - there's nothing worse ! I was tempted to have another pint last night but, the guinea pigs were my salvation ! I had to get home 'cos they hadn't had their supper. I don't feel too bad this morning and am just mustering up the energy to do their weekend clean.

I'm going to have Haggis for lunch !

Ooh - there's nothing worse ! I was tempted to have another pint last night but, the guinea pigs were my salvation ! I had to get home 'cos they hadn't had their supper. I don't feel too bad this morning and am just mustering up the energy to do their weekend clean.

I'm going to have Haggis for lunch !
I have never had haggis, what is it like?

Ooh haggis, I love it! :) Just had me a sausage and egg sammy :D

Weird, I'm scottish...no that's not the weird part. I hated Haggis when i was younger, within the last 2 years I love it!
yum yum.

Just noticed @Tim - your a naughty boy! What on earth have you been doing?

Back