Chat Thread.

I'm thinking about it.. they do exactly the same deal I'm on on vodafone. I just love my number at the moment and dont wanna change it haha.
Do they not do a contract upgrade? Where you keep the same number. I'm not on contract I'm on payg. So I dont know much!

I'm thinking about it.. they do exactly the same deal I'm on on vodafone. I just love my number at the moment and dont wanna change it haha.
I've kept my number for years. You can take your number with you when you switch service providers :)

I thought you couldnt do it if you change provider? I thought you could only do it within the same company?

JUST GOOGLED IT! Your both right1 woooopwooop! EE here I come!... next month.....

Reactions: Tim
I thought you couldnt do it if you change provider? I thought you could only do it within the same company?
Oh yes you can :) I've moved from Orange to virgin to t mobile to orange to ee. All with same number, you just need to request it with your new provider.

Oh yes you can :) I've moved from Orange to virgin to t mobile to orange to ee. All with same number, you just need to request it with your new provider.

Oh... hang on... do I have to ring them.. or can I do it over the internet. I don't do phone calls...... O_O!

Oh... hang on... do I have to ring them.. or can I do it over the internet. I don't do phone calls...... O_O!
Yeah you can do it over t'internet

I think... :hmm:

Things are good ... :yahoo:It's the weekend... :tu:
woohoo. Hehe. I have been in the garden clearing up after my dog (nice i know lol) and cleaning/ doing a last touch up paint job on the hutch. Leaving it open to air dry for a few hours.
I am nervous but excited about checking out the rescue tomorrow. All being well Sweep will have a friend in a week or so. I just hope we get accepted and pass a home check etc.

Have you tried doing this ? I did once - never again !

I don't know what my phone no: is nowadays . I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a "me" section in their address book!

I should have read all the thread before posting . OK so, I'm the only person who has had problems trying to keep the same no: & changing provider !

Everytime I've changed, I've been given a date/time and it changed over without incident. ;)

Oh god... Knowing me ital all go up the swanny! :mal:

Back