Chat Thread.

Well, for annoying me, the walrus will now feel my wrath and revenge will be golden. :D
sharpie_fine.jpg

Oh... I have that single child syndrome. We cant help it. Soz. We're use to everything always just being ours...

Well cat, it's not all yours okay, it's just not. Gosh.

Hahahaha ;)

hahahaha. Maybe.. maybe your the one with the problem! MAYBE! You hate sharing sooooo much! (from sharing with siblings) that when we force you to share (because we think everything is ours by default) you freak out?!?! eh eh! you thought about that?!

COME AT ME BRO! ;):P

hahahaha. Maybe.. maybe your the one with the problem! MAYBE! You hate sharing sooooo much! (from sharing with siblings) that when we force you to share (because we think everything is ours by default) you freak out?!?! eh eh! you thought about that?!

@TheFurryGodmother I like this one ^

Reactions: A&T
Ok I've not watched eastenders in years but people on face are saying kathy Beale is back, I thought she died in South Africa which Is why Ben came back?!?! So confused. Think I might need to watch catch up

I can't, that was too funny.

Reactions: A&T
Is it me that thinks eastenders is the most morbid soap ever? I'm pretty sure nothing happy ever happens on it?! Every time I've watched it, I swore I was watching midsummer murders! Someone's always dying or everyone's got a face like a slappe arse for some reason!

Is it me that thinks eastenders is the most morbid soap ever? I'm pretty sure nothing happy ever happens on it?! Every time I've watched it, I swore I was watching midsummer murders! Someone's always dying or everyone's got a face like a slappe arse for some reason!
It's all kinds of grim.

It is definitely more deathly than emmderdale or coronation street.

Back