Chat Thread.

I AM SO FED UP WITH VODAFONE! errrghhh! Useless people!

Whats happened? I'm with orange/EE... it depends who you get through to when you ring, sometimes they're great and sometimes you feel like screaming at them!

Reactions: Tim
grrrr still no parcel and still no card left!
I did a live web chat and they were useless, just apologised but said they cant contact courier etc, they only know the courier had the parcel the last 2 days!. I get that but that dosnt explain why they apparently tried to deliver twice but no card left if its not arrived tonight will call and complain tomorrow. I have also been in last 2 days (or someone has been if not me). I am so upset.

I did a live web chat and they were useless, just apologised but said they cant contact courier etc, they only know the courier had the parcel the last 2 days!. I get that but that dosnt explain why they apparently tried to deliver twice but no card left if its not arrived tonight will call and complain tomorrow. I have also been in last 2 days (or someone has been if not me). I am so upset.
That is a pretty s*** service! Grr. I am guessing this parcel is important to you!

how annoying! :( they must be able to contact the courier, what a load of rubbish

They said they dont ahve the details as the courriers are self employed. I am just so annoyed and feel fobbed off :( Gonna have a cuppa and a biscuit and calm down :(
a cuppa will definitely help, I'd just leave it until tomorrow now and chill :) stupid hermes. Oo I nearly forgot about Eastenders!

I think it could be jane now.....definitely not Ian or peter! Could possibly be Cindy.

Who is watching the comic bake off?
Agreed i keep thinking its Cindy and Jane covered...or Lauren did it as parts are pre recorded (her bits have already been filmed as shes just had a baby). (Or Whitney and Lee....but i hope not as that would be boring) But i am thinking Jane/ Cindy...but i dunno...still so mixed lol

Agreed i keep thinking its Cindy and Jane covered...or Lauren did it as parts are pre recorded (her bits have already been filmed as shes just had a baby). (Or Whitney and Lee....but i hope not as that would be boring) But i am thinking Jane/ Cindy...but i dunno...still so mixed lol
For some reason I just have a feeling it's not Whitney now! I have to admit I usually get these mysteries wrong....:yahoo:

For some reason I just have a feeling it's not Whitney now! I have to admit I usually get these mysteries wrong....:yahoo:
I know what you mean. I also wonder could it be Bobby and Jane covering, that's why she is keeping Bobby out the way as she is going to tell the family...and Bobby dosnt realise its him. But i think Cindy or Bobby- with help from Jane. - Or Peter - as he is leaving soon... so quite plausible.

Back