Chat Thread.

I don't like fishy fish!
What other type of fish is there if it's not fishy fish? :raz:
Actually, saying that. I once tried dorado which was quite steaky. Still had a bit of a fishy whiff about it though. I didn't run back for seconds mind.

Bless me Father Hogg for i have synned ;)

God bless you my child! :))

fatherhogg_zpsvkyv7kjf.png

Reactions: Tim
Morning everyone x I am up on parcel watch today. No idea when its comming...but got an email saying they will re attempt delivery today.
So am patiently waiting for the door. Hopefully it will be soon as wanna go to shop this afternoon and see my grandma.
Sitting with a mug of vegetable cup a soup for breakfast...yum.

Morning everyone x I am up on parcel watch today. No idea when its comming...but got an email saying they will re attempt delivery today.
So am patiently waiting for the door. Hopefully it will be soon as wanna go to shop this afternoon and see my grandma.
Sitting with a mug of vegetable cup a soup for breakfast...yum.
Morning :) I had my lie in, and woke up to lovely sunshine :)
thinking I need to make the most of it and go for a walk!
Has your parcel come yet? x

I'm good thank you! Its lovely and sunny which makes me happy! How are you? X
That's good. Agreed...would live to be able to nip out...but waiting in for a parcel and no idea when its comming...so annoying. Cant even go in the garden incase I don't hear the door....hope it comes soon. I have things I need to do today.. :-) oh well lol

That's good. Agreed...would live to be able to nip out...but waiting in for a parcel and no idea when its comming...so annoying. Cant even go in the garden incase I don't hear the door....hope it comes soon. I have things I need to do today.. :-) oh well lol

I have a park near me which in an ideal world I'd love to go and walk around on a day like this, but I don't really do going out on my own haha. And people let their HUGE dogs off the lead and I get all scared when they come running over to me!

Does it not have any time indication atall?! I hate waiting in for parcels its so annoying, and then it gets to the point when your like I can't wait any longer and then you get back and the time they delivered is like 3 minuets from when u left or 5 minuets before u got home! Typical!

I have a park near me which in an ideal world I'd love to go and walk around on a day like this, but I don't really do going out on my own haha. And people let their HUGE dogs off the lead and I get all scared when they come running over to me!

Does it not have any time indication atall?! I hate waiting in for parcels its so annoying, and then it gets to the point when your like I can't wait any longer and then you get back and the time they delivered is like 3 minuets from when you left or 5 minuets before you got home! Typical!
I know so annoying. No its via Hermes delivery...i sent an email asking when it was comming as have been waiting in since 16th and they said they tried to deliver on 16th but no answer...yet I stayed in all day...and they said they would re deliver today (18th).

I can understand. Bless you. X

I know so annoying. No its via Hermes delivery...i sent an email asking when it was comming as have been waiting in since 16th and they said they tried to deliver on 16th but no answer...yet I stayed in all day...and they said they would re deliver today (18th).

I can understand. Bless you. X

Oh Hermes! They're crap at the best of times! I ordered loads of stuff which were delivered by Hermes and yodal, it was before Christmas it was rainy and cold and they left it all outside in my front garden! Two boxes of cat food which were inside a massive cardboard box which then got soaked and made the food box wet, then another Christmas pressies which thankfully wasn't wet inside and a packet of clothes! YES CLOTHES! they left a packet of clothes outside in the poaring rain!
I have no faith in Hermes what so ever, useless! I hope you have better luck with them today though! Hopefully they actually deliver your parcel!

Oh Hermes! They're crap at the best of times! I ordered loads of stuff which were delivered by Hermes and yodal, it was before Christmas it was rainy and cold and they left it all outside in my front garden! Two boxes of cat food which were inside a massive cardboard box which then got soaked and made the food box wet, then another Christmas pressies which thankfully wasn't wet inside and a packet of clothes! YES CLOTHES! they left a packet of clothes outside in the poaring rain!
I have no faith in Hermes what so ever, useless! I hope you have better luck with them today though! Hopefully they actually deliver your parcel!
Thanks I hope so. I certainly didnt choose them. It was the lady I bought cage liners from (my late Xmas prezzy for sweep with belated Xmas money) . If it didn't come today I will place a complaint....good job not working atm as I would have taken days off work and waited in for no reason. So anoying they don't even leave a card....least yodel usually leave a card. So could at least hear it go through my squeaky letter box lol
Come on parcel....i wanna see my grandma :-( and go shopping ... X

Reactions: A&T
Thats so better, when they tell you a time like between this and this! You know when you need to be in then!
Has it come yet?! X
Nope not yet. So annoying. Keep looking out the window driving myself mad. Lol. Everytime I hear a car door I jump.up...have the tv on low so I can hear ...

Reactions: A&T
GUYS SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO THE FORUM! ITS CHANGED! I CANT DEAL WITH CHANGE :(

p.s walk, cheesecake........ Wine?

Just come back after taking my niece horse riding, Now I'm ready for a snooze after a hefty brunch burger :) :zzz:

GUYS SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO THE FORUM! ITS CHANGED! I CANT DEAL WITH CHANGE :(

p.s walk, cheesecake........ Wine?

What's changed? Still looks the same to me, only you appear to be shouting :raz:

What's changed? Still looks the same to me, only you appear to be shouting :raz:

All the colours and stuff has changed! And the menu when you click on your name! Or it has on my phone?

ah yeah, just noticed the menu thingy, Tell Falken he's a very naughty boy! ;)

It drives me nuts whenever there is an update for the phone or bookface changes! :hb:

Back