Chat Thread.

Oh no...sorry your still in pain A&T.
Oh no Goth mummy..hope your okay also.
I woke up very stiff today so been sat watching the Bill on tv....i love the bill so much. Having cuddles with my beautiful dog Casey...he is snoring and his head is lying on my lap...he's so cute.

Sorry your tired Katie Elizabeth x

Also have an upset stomach...so feeling quite rough. Dunno if its the amount of migraines i have had recently affecting my stomach or if I have a bug...but i had to cancel my dentist for wednesday as I can't go to the dentist with my stomach like this :o and have to give 24hrs notice...so yeh not good. But Casey and Sweep are comforting me. :-p

May try and go out and do last touches to hutch today...but only of rain eases off...may just wait till tommor x

Nope, Easter has come around quick! Its pancake day tomorrow! Will your mum be doing you pancakes?!
I love pancake day! I will be doing the pancakes. My mum might have some as well. But I'm the sweet chef of this house!
Will you have some?

I love pancake day! I will be doing the pancakes. My mum might have some as well. But I'm the sweet chef of this house!
Will you have some?

Me to! But you know me, I love food!
Oh does your mum not do the cooking then? My mums not a fan of pancakes either haha, she eats them because if not there's too much.
Yep I'm the cook in this house! I'll be making the pancakes for my mum and OH!

Me to! But you know me, I love food!
Oh does your mum not do the cooking then? My mums not a fan of pancakes either haha, she eats them because if not there's too much.
Yep I'm the cook in this house! I'll be making the pancakes for my mum and OH!
No of course my mum does the cooking..don't be silly! I'm much lazier than that...:))
Lol I like to help out every so often. But I do the cooking involving sugar.

I like sugar and butter on my pancakes.

No of course my mum does the cooking..don't be silly! I'm much lazier than that...:))
Lol I like to help out every so often. But I do the cooking involving sugar.

I like sugar and butter on my pancakes.

Ohhh I thought you cooked as you were asking about Pasta you see!
mmm I have lemon and sugar on mine! & some fruit sometimes!

Ohhh I thought you cooked as you were asking about Pasta you see!
mmm I have lemon and sugar on mine! & some fruit sometimes!
Ah right. Yeah I was just asking because my mum wanted some new recipes.
Strawberries go well with pancakes!

Back