Chat Thread.

I'm good thankyou, roast dinner followed by hot chocolate and more chocolate got rid of my hangover lol. How are you, is your back better now? I'm so not looking forward to my alarm going off in a few hours!

Bless...but cant sleep? x

Nope. My hip is really playing up, actually I'm stuck on my right side as its to painful to turn over or move. Normally I'd shout for mum to help me but I don't wanna wake her friend up. Looks like I'm gunna have to wait untill it eases.. If it does.

I'm good thankyou, roast dinner followed by hot chocolate and more chocolate got rid of my hangover lol. How are you, is your back better now? I'm so not looking forward to my alarm going off in a few hours!
Aw bless you. Yum, glad you enjoyed and that it got rid of your hangover :P. Oh i bet, early starts and late night are not a good match are they? :( Hope you manage to sleep soon. My back is still stiff, and i know tommor it will be worse, but i luckily dont have much to do tommor, so i can rest :)

Nope. My hip is really playing up, actually I'm stuck on my right side as its to painful to turn over or move. Normally I'd shout for mum to help me but I don't wanna wake her friend up. Looks like I'm gunna have to wait untill it eases.. If it does.
:( Oh no, bless you. Poor thing :( Hope it dose...that sound awful :( please call your mum if you need help, i don't like the thought of you unable to move :(

:( Oh no, bless you. Poor thing :( Hope it dose...that sound awful :( please call your mum if you need help, i don't like the thought of you unable to move :(

I hope she has her phone, if I can't move in an hour then I'll text her haha she's downstairs on a blow up bed. It's because I let my feet get cold. I should never have let my feet get cold. Stupid me.
Considering there isn't any obvious problems.. This pain is... Extraordinary. If I try and move I can only move so much without possibly fainting from pain.
What even I'm only 22 :(

I hope she has her phone, if I can't move in an hour then I'll text her haha she's downstairs on a blow up bed. It's because I let my feet get cold. I should never have let my feet get cold. Stupid me.
Considering there isn't any obvious problems.. This pain is... Extraordinary. If I try and move I can only move so much without possibly fainting from pain.
What even I'm only 22 :(
Oh no bless you, that sounds awful. I really hope they find whats up soon! Are you on any pain killers for it? That pain sounds terrible, i cant believe they have not found anything yet? Do you know if they have looked at arthritis? I have it in my wrists, knees...have done since a teenager and it can be agony. My mum also has it and she has to have steroid injected in her knees to help the pain.

Oh no bless you, that sounds awful. I really hope they find whats up soon! Are you on any pain killers for it? That pain sounds terrible, i cant believe they have not found anything yet? Do you know if they have looked at arthritis? I have it in my wrists, knees...have done since a teenager and it can be agony. My mum also has it and she has to have steroid injected in her knees to help the pain.

Sometimes I take a cuprofen but to be honest.. It doesn't really help, it will dull the pain but I know its still there? It feels weird.
Thank you, me too. They have done a MRI scan for Arthur right this but nothing showed up. I believe there checking my blood for it though just incase. I always thought I was arthritis as it seems to be worse with cold! And literally it seizes up! Its horrible. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy quote frankly!
My mum has arthritis too, but she won't have the steroid injections yet untill it gets really bad. She has it in her knees too. She walks everywhere though so I guess that's delaying it a bit?

Hehe its okay. I really hope they find what ever it is soon with your hips, you certainly cant keep feeling like this. :(

Me too, can't wait to have these blood tests, if nothing comes back then I'm going to ask to see a psychotherapist or a psychoanalyst!
Its spreading aswell which is scary. Oh well, I'll battle through! At least I have my tea, biscuits and animals to keep me fairly sane. Although by the naughty corner you probably know I'm anything but sane!

Me too, can't wait to have these blood tests, if nothing comes back then I'm going to ask to see a psychotherapist or a psychoanalyst!
Its spreading aswell which is scary. Oh well, I'll battle through! At least I have my tea, biscuits and animals to keep me fairly sane. Although by the naughty corner you probably know I'm anything but sane!
Aw i bet! Yes good idea, bless you. Indeed, nothing better than tes, biscuits and animals :P Lol, it would be boring to be sane all the time lol :P

Gonna try and get some sleep. I have an upset stomach tonight- and am exhausted. Night anyone who may be reading this, A&T- hope you managed to get some sleep and are not in pain x

As suspected, one barely slept.... Brilliant.

:yikes:@A&T I'm worried about you! Your pain issues sound awful. I hope that blood tests reveal something that can be fixed ((hugs))

I'm feeing very stressed at work today.

:yikes:@A&T I'm worried about you! Your pain issues sound awful. I hope that blood tests reveal something that can be fixed ((hugs))

I'm feeing very stressed at work today.

Aww thank you! I hope so too! I'm unable to walk today so that's nice lol. I'm so tired but can't get comfy enough to sleep. Ergh.

Oh no! How comes your stressed?!

Back