Chat Thread.

He is very lazy, if he's not sleeping, he's eating, if he's not eating or sleeping, he's leaving presents in the next door neighbours flower bed! :lol!:

Awh no. I beg that is hard for you! x :(
Are you allergic to any other animals?
Some dogs too, although I'm definitely better with dogs than cats, which trigger rather entertaining asthma attacks :( Also if Thor gets on my shoulder (which is basically any time I hold him) and rubs against my neck I get really itchy.

Some dogs too, although I'm definitely better with dogs than cats, which trigger rather entertaining asthma attacks :( Also if Thor gets on my shoulder (which is basically any time I hold him) and rubs against my neck I get really itchy.
Oh no! That is so annoying. Allergies are awful. Sending vibes!

Aw he's lush Boss :D I hate being allergic to cats! :(
He's a charlatan! he's getting put out soon, he has a bed on top of the piggies hutch next to the radiator. There's a cat flap in the wall of the shed so he can come and go as he pleases during the night. That way, we know he always has somewhere warm and dry during the night. He's getting on a bit now, he's 14! ;)

Thought i was gonna have an early night,...but its not worked out yet. Maybe I'm over tired. Was very tired around 7/8pm lol.

Back