Chat Thread.

Donated blood last week, got an email this afternoon stating it had been used in a transfusion in Manchester. It's made me chuckle hoping it's a staunch Man City supporter who's now walking round unaware he's part Scouse! XD XD XD

Donated blood last week, got an email this afternoon stating it had been used in a transfusion in Manchester. It's made me chuckle hoping it's a staunch Man City supporter who's now walking round unaware he's part Scouse! XD XD XD
Fantastic 😂😂

I hope so. Haha.

My head is battered, not only was I on nights last night, (now tucked up in a warm bed) but I started a blue light British sign language course. I've been learning my a to z, if you pardon the pun, I'm all fingers and thumbs! 😱

My head is battered, not only was I on nights last night, (now tucked up in a warm bed) but I started a blue light British sign language course. I've been learning my a to z, if you pardon the pun, I'm all fingers and thumbs! 😱
Good luck with the course.

His engine blew and set fire to the cab, which in turn engulfed the trailer and set fire to the tinder dry verge! He managed to clamber out unhurt before the fire took hold. We spotted the smoke 5 miles away whilst on route to it.

Saw this group whilst browsing what's on at my local entertainment venue, I'm not usually a fan of tribute acts however, after reading the reviews for this group, I was straight onto the box office and ordered tickets for myself, MrsHogg and HoggJnr. I can't wait now, roll on November! 👍
images.webpELO Experience 2023 1640 1080.webp

What's the etiquette for saying thank you for thank you gifts? I have been given a lovely generous gift from a family in my class and feel I should thank them for it but it also feels odd if that makes sense?!

A simple response like ‘Thank you, that’s very kind, glad I could help.’
That may fit the bill.

How lovely that someone wanted to give you a thank you gift.
It was really kind of them, it is never expected but so lovely to be appreciated, I have some thank you cards so will write them a short note.
Just seems odd saying thank you for a thank you!

Back