Chat Thread.

SAVED!

It’s ok folks...the wine has arrived, minus one bottle that appears to have gone walkies but will deal with that later.
View attachment 146510

Hmm now I just need some friends to pop round...drink with me (not that it stops me!), social distancing of course and just watch the furries munch grass.
You have wine AND grass? Where do you live I'll be right round with 8 furry hungry snouts!

You have wine AND grass? Where do you live I'll be right round with 8 furry hungry snouts!
We have wine and grass too! I keep having to stop my OH from drinking the wine but there's plenty of grass if you want to bring your hungry hippos :D 🐹🥂🍷 you could bring a tent for yourself 🎪

SAVED!

It’s ok folks...the wine has arrived, minus one bottle that appears to have gone walkies but will deal with that later.
View attachment 146510

Hmm now I just need some friends to pop round...drink with me (not that it stops me!), social distancing of course and just watch the furries munch grass.
You need friends Lil to help you drink wine?!?!?!?!?

Hey, @BossHogg , you couldn't send some of your mates with their special cameras down my way, could you? Some git has just shot round the corner past our house with a squeal of tyres at about 80 in the 40 limit - and he's not the first today by a long shot. Seems like it's just a matter of time before an even more serious accident than the ones I mentioned in the Rant thread, occurs outside and someone is injured or killed. In the meantime there's good money to be made here from speeding fines!

Google your local speed partnership and drop them an email, they might add it to their scamera van patrol route. ;)

Picked up my friends dog from the vet for his final trip home, it was the only time he has ever been allowed to sit on the front seat. 😥
IMG_20200810_104250.webp

He's 71 and missing his companion. He had him for 13 years. :(

I had something go missing with Hermes about 3 weeks before we moved only to turn up 2 months after we moved. Luckily I managed to divert the parcel to my old neighbour so there is hope yet!
That’s good then! Sadly felted Pedro 1 got lost in April! 🤦‍♀️So not holding out too much hope but you never know I suppose!

Back