Chat Thread.

No. Only other option was to stay in the middle of the road 🤷🏾‍♀️ How long does it take for a ticket to come through?

As you can see from the video, for future reference, pull over to allow the emergency vehicle past - "only when safe to do so" the emergency vehicle driver will find a way round you - even by using the bus lane. You should hear within a couple of weeks about the ticket. You could always plead that you moved over to let an emergency vehicle past and see what they say, any CCTV will prove it.

Currently sat in the lounge without a TV on...why you ask?
Coz the son of the house has taken the bloomin' power lead I suspect for his late night project of building a new pc for someone...grrr

Currently sat in the lounge without a TV on...why you ask?
Coz the son of the house has taken the bloomin' power lead I suspect for his late night project of building a new pc for someone...grrr
Couldn’t he use another one?! 🙄

It threatened to snow here but stopped. I really don’t want snow...

Brrr. We've had some snow in Mauchline since between Christmas and the new year. Its not gone away. And some more landed last night too. Plus we had freezing fog last night. IMG_20210107_151707.webp

I'm on my way home thankfully.
View attachment 163498

Poor you! Have a warm shower or steal a snugglesafe...

I still remember the day during my uni years when we woke up to -23 C in the city centre of Basel and the inside of the trams was frozen with white white rime! that was the coldest Lowland night I ever experienced outside of skiing in the Alps.

There was always a run for a place on the school room radiators to warm up before the teacher arrived when we had winter temperatures like that and how positively balmy it felt when the thermometer climbed back to zero at noon after a couple of frosty weeks.

I always remember being on military exercise in 1988 in Germany. It was -30, we were sleeping in the loft of a barn, as we exhaled, our breath froze on the underneath of the roofing tiles, come morning time, the ice on the tiles was an inch thick! :yikes:

Going to be interesting getting home, all 3 routes I can take are impassable due to flooding! :(

Back