Chat Thread.

Avocadoes are :vom:. My lovely late Mum always used to say they had the consistancy of slimy soap and tasted like it too!
I never tested avocado too lol looks like I m lucky

I’ll likely be preparing the salad when we come back from church. Or maybe tomorrow morning...they’ll get the offcuts plus some of the veg.

U know Indian food is spicy? It isn't for me but it will be for u plus I added extra chilli flakes on it with oregano💀
I can't even eat a little spice, my face puffs up in a big rash, my wife's family can't eat it, they are quarter Indian, well the dads side is so my wifneis like 1/8 lol

I can't even eat a little spice, my face puffs up in a big rash, my wife's family can't eat it, they are quarter Indian, well the dads side is so my wifneis like 1/8 lol
Wao like not even a lil? It's still normal in North where I live we don't use much spices but in the east side of India even 2&3 year olds eat the ghost pepper everyday as a salad with their food💀 no joke I can't even smell that chilli it's so powerful

Wao like not even a lil? It's still normal in North where I live we don't use much spices but in the east side of India even 2&3 year olds eat the ghost pepper everyday as a salad with their food💀 no joke I can't even smell that chilli it's so powerful
Not even a little, it hurts lol

Back