Chat Thread.

I have to lift potato sacks 5 days a week for my sins. 20kg sack they are, and check them at work - cheap potatoes new potatoes, jacket potato potatos, premium potatoes. lol Sick of the sight of sacks of spuds...no wonder I need a break. lol Sometimes 10 sacks a day more on a Friday. I'm female too
Roll on my time off soon....(and going to Tattie country instead of lifting up the sacks)...
As in this years time off, not next years lol
But yes I will contact them.

Reactions: Tim
Sounds about right about the sheep.
I have already booked again for next year, but the cottage is showing as fully booked for next year which is strange as a month ago it said no bookings bar mine. No doubt something is up, so might have to change that one.
This one is good ;)

May be alright, places like that can get booked up pretty quickly out of nowhere. I know a place we used to go on the Fermanagh/Donegal border was that way.

Reactions: Tim
I have to lift potato sacks 5 days a week for my sins. 20kg sack they are, and check them at work - cheap potatoes new potatoes, jacket potato potatos, premium potatoes. lol Sick of the sight of sacks of spuds...no wonder I need a break. lol Sometimes 10 sacks a day more on a Friday. I'm female too
Roll on my time off soon....(and going to Tattie country instead of lifting up the sacks)...
As in this years time off, not next years lol
But yes I will contact them.
Bye 'eck! You nest have good shoulders, arms and back?! Those sacks aren't light by any means!

I guess so about the spuds - chuck the sacks on the floor out of the cage...spud sack tossing? isn't that an irish sport? 20kg spud tossing lol
But it's been completely booked all year out 2018 of the blue even for November 2018 which is odd as no booking before in July for next, but will find out soonish.

Last edited:
I guess so about the spuds - chuck the sacks on the floor out of the cage...spud sack tossing? isn't that an irish sport? 20kg spud tossing lol
But it's been completely booked all year out 2018 of the blue even for November 2018 which is odd as no booking before in July for next, but will find out soonish.

I have to lift heavy bags in my work too, 20k breaks me a bit I won't lie :)) 12-15k seems fine now that I'm used to them but not 20 yet XD

Does 20 not kill your back? It does me!

No I find lifting boxes of tatties harder than the sacks but that is because they may weigh WAY over 20k.

Live and learn Maddy.
I did in fact have to change properties for next year although got a scare as was worried about this years lol

Here is the link to my YouTube channel where are you can you hear me playing my dulcimer
Http://www.youtube.com/maddytheharper/
The first video you come to on the channel is the second video I uploaded
It's called Cold wind in the trees
It's played using a set of wooden and leather hammers
The wooden side is wall nut
The other video which is called first dulcimer song is played using the wooden set of hammers that came with the instrument which aren't that brilliant to be honest but they were good to start me off
I would love your input and feedback

I love the fact that it's just basically musical drumming
Its brilliant
The guinea pigs really like it it seems to calm them down so does though harp piano and all my different flutes apart from the high ones

I wonder if it's got something to do with the fact that I've got autism which makes me curious about not only how instruments are played but curious about instruments and sounds in general I think this sounds better is linked to the fact I can't see though
I can do different accents impersonations of electronic voice things like supermarket self service checkouts telephonic call centre people options
Allsorts

I love when people can do different accents. This is my absolute favourite especially when it comes to stand ups. What's your favourite accent @Maddy

Sat in the car park at the vets, just dropped Stanley off at the grooming parlour. He's getting the works again, wash, cut and blow dry, and his nails trimmed. ;)

Sat in the car park at the vets, just dropped Stanley off at the grooming parlour. He's getting the works again, wash, cut and blow dry, and his nails trimmed. ;)
Such a diva Stan the man is.

Back