Chat Thread.

What part of Ireland are you staying in? I love Ireland, I'm off to Ballykerrigan 8kms from Ballybofey in Donegal next month and can't wait. Staying in a holiday cottage too..:)
Take the ferry though as opposed to fly as take the dogs.
It's rural, going to be fun finding it though as usual.
I am used to rain because where I live now, the rest of the country is hot and bothered and sweaty and it's raining here lol

What part of Ireland are you staying in? I love Ireland, I'm off to Ballykerrigan 8kms from Ballybofey in Donegal next month and can't wait. Staying in a holiday cottage too..:)
Take the ferry though as opposed to fly as take the dogs.
It's rural, going to be fun finding it though as usual.
I am used to rain because where I live now, the rest of the country is hot and bothered and sweaty and it's raining here lol
I'm in Connemara, Maum. Not much here, perfect :luv:
On the beach today getting burnt :cool:
IMG_4222.webp

IMG_4220.webp
Bank holiday traffic :))

@cashmincal we we're in Westport today, not far from Ballykerrigan. Very peaceful there, people wave at you as though they haven't seen a car for days! :))

I think he's there on his own really and has randomly photo shopped people in. Why else would the woman on his left be wearing a scarf and jacket but the young girl on the rock is in shorts and a vest! Hmmm :p

I think he's there on his own really and has randomly photo shopped people in. Why else would the woman on his left be wearing a scarf and jacket but the young girl on the rock is in shorts and a vest! Hmmm :p
I can explain! :lol!:

They'd been in the sea all day and were a bit cold by the time the BBQ was lit. Me though, had my top off all day and got sunburnt which was keeping me warm :)) How's the weather in Blighty? :)

Westport is gorgeous. :) Connemera looks gorgeous
Apparently there are two Ballykerrigans, (good ole google) but I'm in the one in Co Donegal next month. :)
I had sheep traffic last week lke that in Northumberland.

Reactions: Tim
Westport is gorgeous. :) Connemera looks gorgeous
Apparently there are two Ballykerrigans, (good ole google) but I'm in the one in Co Donegal next month. :)
I had sheep traffic last week lke that in Northumberland.
Ah I see, that one would be a 3 hour drive away from us :doh: :))
There are sheep everywhere here! More baa lambs than cars! :lol!:

Sounds about right about the sheep.
I have already booked again for next year, but the cottage is showing as fully booked for next year which is strange as a month ago it said no bookings bar mine. No doubt something is up, so might have to change that one.
This one is good ;)

Reactions: Tim
Sounds about right about the sheep.
I have already booked again for next year, but the cottage is showing as fully booked for next year which is strange as a month ago it said no bookings bar mine. No doubt something is up, so might have to change that one.
This one is good ;)
Indeed, I'd check that out to be sure.
Aye to be sure to be sure...
I'll tell you sumthin,
Potato! :)) :))
(Sorry Irish folk on here :inn:)xx

Last edited:
Back