Chat Thread.

A certain somebody , some time ago , used to look at birds .... gone a long way since lol
Big unnatural far to heavy metal tube up in the air, far more interesting. I love to fly and know far too much about flying.

Talking of planes, I live very near Biggin Hill and because i have such good views from my windows we are able to watch the Red Arrows do their show at the festival of flight, every year. It's actually quite scary as they fly directly over our flat and do their turns and get into formation. They put their smokes on and everything. This year there was also the French version of the red arrows and they were great.

Reactions: Tim
Do keep us posted! I love baby stories:luv:. I'm going to see the newest member of my family on Saturday. My cousin' grandson is about 6 months old and I've only met him in a photograph! Can't wait to meet little Jaxon. When I found out that they had named him that I thought it was funny as one of my hamsters was called Jaxon! The named their son after my hamster:lol!:

Do keep us posted! I love baby stories:luv:. I'm going to see the newest member of my family on Saturday. My cousin' grandson is about 6 months old and I've only met him in a photograph! Can't wait to meet little Jaxon. When I found out that they had named him that I thought it was funny as one of my hamsters was called Jaxon! The named their son after my hamster:lol!:

I'll definately keep you all posted :)

Awwww have a lovely time with Jaxon :)

I had thunder lightning and rain all night from around 4pm until 6am

Careful or everyone will need shades t combat the glare of light reflecting off your skin.

Reactions: Tim
My view at the moment, population of less than 30. Bliss! :luv:
View attachment 69175

Lovely view, @Tim! Hope you are still enjoying the seclusion.

This was my view 2 weeks ago
upload_2017-8-26_19-43-19.webp

Admittedly, the clothes drier doesn't do much for the view but it was blissfully peaceful too. Near Start Point in Devon and only 10 minutes walk to a beach :cool:

Back