Chat Thread.

Been rather busy on my beat today, thankfully I'm on leave. My station is behind the trees on the left of the carriageway, you can see the works unit sign behind the recovery wagon. ;)

mainMediaSize=0x480_x0=_x1=_y0=_y1=_format=_type=image_publish=true_alf_ticket=guest_image.jpg

WITH VIDEO: M6 reopens after two crashes near Carlisle | News & Star

Glad I was in the west yesterday, that looks completely gridlocked!

Had a weekend of things planned, I've put my back out so everything has become a lot more limited! Bah, I'm too young for this :td:

I really need to find where people get these mini teddies from. I need some so I can do my own version of pics like these!
rats-with-teddy-bears-jessica-florence-5.jpg

I managed to catch a bath once in my garden in Scotland and held it for a bit felt it analytical and it flew off
Correction Bat
It was really cute and soft and furry it felt like a flying mouse
My favourite accents that I am the most comfortable in has to be sat there in Ireland Dublin
Australian is probably my second
I'm a human parrot Lol

This place is starting to feel like a home now because I have curtains in here and my fridge freezer arrived on Wednesday I don't have a washing machine yet but still
I've managed to pretty much tackle all of the boxes that were in my living room I just have boxes in the bedroom now to sort out and then that's it done completely

The novelty of having heating hasn't worn off yet neither has been able to flick a switch on the wall wait for 20 minutes and then there is hot water coming out of the taps

The novelty of having heating hasn't worn off yet neither has been able to flick a switch on the wall wait for 20 minutes and then there is hot water coming out of the taps
Oh Maddy, your old place sounds even more awful now you have something good to compare it to! Longest I ever went without hot water and heating was 3 weeks in the dead of winter years ago and it wasn't an experience I would care to go thru again. I can't imagine living that way for MONTHS.

Some landlords are so bad it makes my blood boil! I am a landlord (as I have said previously) and I wouldn't want anyone to live in a place I wasn't happy to live in. The basics are heating and hot water. If there is anything amiss with my rented house it gets sorted and quickly!

I'm on tv, itv4 now ;)

Some people here might get it... :))

But the thing about this water tank is you turn it on in the morning if you leave it on for an hour you've got water for the whole of the day until next morning it's Mad
I've been shopping again I'm waiting on Pets At Home parcel
Getting my drugs done on Thursday which is good because it look a state because I haven't haven't done since August
Dreads even
Just because I've had stuff to deal with to do with moving house so my head hasn't been a major priority plus I haven't really had the cash to do it
It's £120 every time
Mind you I can justify that because I don't wear make-up or nail varnish
My only other vice is lush cosmetics
Skin moisturiser called karma spelt with a K
Hair moisturiser for Afro hair
Perfume
Shower gels
Facial exfoliator
I'm just as bad as in there as I am in Pets At Home Lol

I can't go into a Lush shop or have any of the Lush products at home. They are so highly perfumed, my nose starts to get blocked up and my throat starts to close up:yikes:. The lining to my nose gets so irritated that it bleeds.:vom: I am the same with perfumed candles and I can't go into The Body Shop or anywhere there is perfume:soz:. I have to be careful which deodorants I buy for me and my family too!

Our new publicity film, feel free to copy and post elsewhere. ;)

Broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years today. Feel pretty crappy about the whole thing :(
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Have some hugs. I’m sure things feel terrible now but you must have had some good reasons. Things will get better.

Thanks guys :hug: . I broke it off because he deserves someone better than me and to be appreciated more. I like to think that in a couple of years time, he'll thank me for it when he has found someone who's a better match.

I have his mother demonising me on text currently about the whole thing. Which is just making me feel 100x worse.

Back