Chat Thread.

buuuuuut that doesn't mean you can't have some ratty pics when they are not on me :D

Reactions: Tim
Remind me to do a bit ratty photo shoot when I have some time. It's long overdue I think

Remind me to do a bit ratty photo shoot when I have some time. It's long overdue I think

Definitely! I don't think there are enough ratty pics in the world, and I must live vicariously through other people as apparently 8 animals going onto 10 is apparently enough :blink:

It is rather nice isn't it? Better than a runway! Although I do get quite a few planes over my house from Southampton Airport which is fairly near here!

It is rather nice isn't it? Better than a runway! Although I do get quite a few planes over my house from Southampton Airport which is fairly near here!

It is indeed !
We get a bit of quiet around here from 23:30-04:30 as they close the airport , heavens forbid the lady at Windsor castle gets disturbed at night.... :lol!::zzz:

Thanks @Rome-italy. We have from front to back orange blossom bush, plum tree, buddleia, I can't remember the name of the bush by the back wall! and the dark coloured leaves are a flowering cherry. At the bottom just to the left of the barbecue is a variegated euonymous.

Afternoon everyone! I'm trying to shake a leg and get out of bed, the sun is shining though! :yahoo:

Operations Tim , I'm a DM in Ops , used to be a dispatcher for ages .....weight&balance , that sort of thing.
Cool ;) my sister use to be in operations I think after she moved from check-in with Servis-air at Birmingham. This was about 14 years ago now, she left due to having kids. She had a great crowd of friends there and still keeps in contact with some. I'm more on the technical side, engine parts mainly. Programming machines to make the parts to keep them big boys flying :)

Cool ;) my sister use to be in operations I think after she moved from check-in with Servis-air at Birmingham. This was about 14 years ago now, she left due to having kids. She had a great crowd of friends there and still keeps in contact with some. I'm more on the technical side, engine parts mainly. Programming machines to make the parts to keep them big boys flying :)

Oh really ? My auntie worked at check-in here at Heathrow so it kinda runs in the family !
That's an interesting side of the job you do , I got into engineering a few years ago when I was still totally in love with the job ....
Next time we have an AOG I know who to call :cool:

Reactions: Tim
I quite like the runway pictures more than the gardens. Particularly the last one with the plane taking off. I like planes and like to think about where they are heading.

I quite like the runway pictures more than the gardens. Particularly the last one with the plane taking off. I like planes and like to think about where they are heading.

I hate planes because it reminds me that people are going on holiday who aren't me :))

I hate planes because it reminds me that people are going on holiday who aren't me :))

You never look at them in awe of the engineering feats that were accomplished to actually get things so large to fly? :)

Back