Chat Thread.

Lady in the Van is on BBC 2 at the moment, it's hilarious! :lol!: anyone else watching it?
Wrong country so can't but curious as to what it's about with that title. And don't you dare say it's about a lady and a van...more specific please ;)

Wrong country so can't but curious as to what it's about with that title. And don't you dare say it's about a lady and a van...more specific please ;)
It's about a lady who lives in a van. There you go, slightly more specific :))
I'm sure you can find the film online somewhere. If you can't find it, I'll pm you a link ;)

I have just walked in from a animal rescue, 4 hoglets snuffling around their mum who was squished :(
I've spent the last 3 hours trying to feed them, it going to be a long night ...,

I have just walked in from a animal rescue, 4 hoglets snuffling around their mum who was squished :(
I've spent the last 3 hours trying to feed them, it going to be a long night ...,

Oh no poor babies :( Hope they are doing okay and you're not too sleep deprived!

Reactions: Tim

Oh no, poor babies :(

Makes me so sad when I see hedgehogs squashed. Thank you for looking after the babies

@Tim you wanted humor.

Ok so a while back a friend had her bathroom renovated and it happened to fall close to her birthday. So she asked if anyone was gifting her that they follow a theme and made a wishlist of bathroom trinkets and stuff like luxury bath salts etc.
Well the list was getting empty real fast so I veered from the rest of the crowd and gifted her a toaster with the note "for the days bath salts are just not enough invigorating enough".
She found it hilarious.

Another one, a male friends girlfriend. She hated me but no idea why. I kept telling her I was not interested in her guy and we were just close friends..she got super jealous and was always accusing me or him about things that never happened. So on Christmas I bought her a cooking book as I heard she was really into cooking and there was a certain recipe book she really wanted. (I'm going to add in here that he kept pet rabbits)
I bought her the book as a surprise gift, wrote an inscription in the cover along the lines of "unfortunately there are no recipes in this book for boiling bunnies...." can't remember the exact but it was long and finished it with a drawing of a rabbit poking its head out of a pot.
Apparently she thought it was nuts but found it funny. It must have done something positive as we actually became friends after that and still are although oddly I lost touch with the guy!

Sorry I can't write this in a funny way, I'm feelings my really ill today so a bit less upbeat.

Last edited:
@Tim you wanted humor.

Ok so a while back a friend had her bathroom renovated and it happened to fall close to her birthday. So she asked if anyone was gifting her that they follow a theme and made a wishlist of bathroom trinkets and stuff like luxury bath salts etc.
Well the list was getting empty real fast so I veered from the rest of the crowd and gifted her a toaster with the note "for the days bath salts are just not enough invigorating enough".
She found it hilarious.

Another one, a male friends girlfriend. She hated me but no idea why. I kept telling her I was not interested in her guy and we were just close friends..she got super jealous and was always accusing me or him about things that never happened. So on Christmas I bought her a cooking book as I heard she was really into cooking and there was a certain recipe book she really wanted. (I'm going to add in here that he kept pet rabbits)
I bought her the book as a surprise gift, wrote an inscription in the cover along the lines of "unfortunately there are no recipes in this book for boiling bunnies...." can't remember the exact but it was long and finished it with a drawing of a rabbit poking its head out of a pot.
Apparently she thought it was nuts but found it funny. It must have done something positive as we actually became friends after that and still are although oddly I lost touch with the guy!

Sorry I can't write this in a funny way, I'm feelings my really ill today so a bit less upbeat.

I need you as my friend :))

@Tim you wanted humor.

She found it hilarious.

They are brilliant! :lol!:

Sorry @Tim back and forth to the bathroom at the moment trying to summon Raaaalph on the porcelain phone. :rant::rant::rant::rant: Never returns my calls.

Sorry @Tim back and forth to the bathroom at the moment trying to summon Raaaalph on the porcelain phone. :rant::rant::rant::rant: Never returns my calls.
Oh nooo! :( you poor thing!
So sorry you are unwell, do you have a virus? Xx

Don't take that toaster in with you! ;)

@Tim please no, I heard rumors that all your ginger freckles migrate across your skin like a T1000 in a regeneration cycle.

A t-1000, the guy in terminator 2 that can go to liquid and back and take any form. :hb:
I have seen the film before, but a looooong time ago! :fog: Is that the one where Arnie is a nice terminator?

Ps: I don't have ginger freckles, I think... :))

It's the one where Arnie is the lame nice guy yes and the other guy is pure awesomeness.
Like seriously who programs a killing machine to be NICE?

Didn't he shoot people in the leg instead of killing them? I'm sure John Connor told him not to shoot the good guys :nod:

Yep John C, has the Ferrari of the terminators and drives it like a robin reliant. Actually I'll correct myself..the Lamborghini of terminators and Ferrari is far superior and obviously that's the t-1000.

I should go curl up in my bed but right now I have a rat snuggled into my neck and he is being so cute I just don't want to make him move.

That would involve a picture of me so nope

Back