Chat Thread.

i actuallly think they are braking some part of the employment law but still trying to find out which bit it is exactly
i'm letting her calm down a bit before trying to talk to her about this topic as she was in panic moad and nothing i was saying was going through as she wasn't computing what i was saying because her head was raceing. bless her...
Yes they are

spoke to my mental health advicate and shes demanded that my care plan and relapps plan are on her desk by the time she comes back from training in 2 weeks time.
good cause if my care co-ordanater doesn't get pushed then nothing will be done
shes also going to make his life difficult by asking that mine be in braille as she said there was no point in giving me a document i couldn't read or fix if something in there was wrong...

had my feet fiddled with and had the hard skin removed but i think they've taken off too much as standing on the ground makes my feet burn...
do
n't know how i am gonna be able to stand at a bus stop...
ow, ow, ow!

had my feet fiddled with and had the hard skin removed but i think they've taken off too much as standing on the ground makes my feet burn...
do
n't know how i am gonna be able to stand at a bus stop...
ow, ow, ow!

Ouch! That's got to be sore! Bowl of warm water when home for a nice soak and lots of moisturiser Maddy.

Just a thought can we have a birthday thread or maybe something that flashes up somewhere. I've missed loads of Birthdays because I was unaware they were somewhere lost in a thread, & ive noticed that people may only get a couple of best wishes cos nobody can find them.You might have a thread & ive missed it. I must be having a blond moment, but I'm not blond.
:lol!:

I wasn't going to bother getting jeans again - I feel like mutton dressed as lamb in skinny jeans - but then I happened to see a pair of Boyfriend cut jeans in Peacocks.
I can't tell the difference of all the different style of jeans. I tend to wear leggings, I wear long flowing tops, don't look good with jeans.

Just a thought can we have a birthday thread or maybe something that flashes up somewhere. I've missed loads of Birthdays because I was unaware they were somewhere lost in a thread, & ive noticed that people may only get a couple of best wishes cos nobody can find them.You might have a thread & ive missed it. I must be having a blond moment, but I'm not blond.
:lol!:

:) That's a fab idea but we do have birthday threads and they are separate. They appear everyday in General chat so what I do is when I long on every day I head over there and say 'Happy Birthday' on each separate thread.
So look in general chat each morning. If people signed up to display their DOB then they will get a birthday message from the Anniversary herd and are tagged in to it. But if you make your DOB private then the forum doesn't know.....

my atitude is:
if they fit good, if not, crap!mind you, its getting harder and harder to find a small size 6 these days

:) That's a fab idea but we do have birthday threads and they are separate. They appear everyday in General chat so what I do is when I long on every day I head over there and say 'Happy Birthday' on each separate thread.
So look in general chat each morning. If people signed up to display their DOB then they will get a birthday message from the Anniversary herd and are tagged in to it. But if you make your DOB private then the forum doesn't know.....
Brilliant I will look everyday, shame some make it private.

I'm a size 10 stuck in a size 18 body.I love the clothes that are quite snug fitting.

size 6 isn't a cool size to be cause your hips go diggy diggy in to the bed at night so that makes it really hard to sleep as you cant get comfortable...

she has three older sort of cousins as well and two of those are bouncers.All three are built like brick sxxx houses.They are as bad as her brothers.The image of guineas limboing alongside their slave made me laugh two.They were complete with hula skirts for some reason.

my son is a gamer so it's hi what sort of day have you had & he's gone.
Desperatly miss my daughter she is down Kent nursing. She's done intensive care now in A&E.
I wish people wouldn't want there children to grow up & leave one day they will, then they will be sorry.

That's it happy subjects, now.

I wasn't going to bother getting jeans again - I feel like mutton dressed as lamb in skinny jeans - but then I happened to see a pair of Boyfriend cut jeans in Peacocks.
We used to have one in town, but they've razed the whole lot cos of regenation they think it's gonna be fantastic, but all they done is pushed customers to the next town. It's put a load of posh, expensive shops. No thankyou.

We used to have one in town, but they've razed the whole lot cos of regenation they think it's gonna be fantastic, but all they done is pushed customers to the next town. It's put a load of posh, expensive shops. No thankyou.

It''s very bizarre what some people refer to as "progress" , " development " and / or " improvement "

my atitude is:
if they fit good, if not, crap!mind you, its getting harder and harder to find a small size 6 these days
Yes I have the same problem, primark does size 6 clothes as does new look and Dorothy Perkins but most of the size 6 trousers are too big round the waist.

Back