Chat Thread.

Which perfumes do you use from lush
When i 1st started shopping there in 2007 they only did karma perfume and now they do sevral different ones...

Have you smelled lust? Its jasmin.
Its quite strong so not a lot is needed...

Hey Jenny, how you doing mate. How is the newbie settling in?

Weather AMAZING even Wolves looks nice in it, just off to sit on the grass for my dinner hour
She is doing great thanks. She a cutie. :) Yes i ahve been out walking the dog and he went for a swim. Its so nice outside...like you i may sit and eat outside :)
Hope you and the piggie are well :) x

Just met my main carer for the monday and wednesday care slots... Shes really nice...
Have yet to meet my friday carer but sure she'll be as nice as the one for the rest of the week...

She is doing great thanks. She a cutie. :) Yes i ahve been out walking the dog and he went for a swim. Its so nice outside...like you i may sit and eat outside :)
Hope you and the piggie are well :) x

bless her, she is beautiful. So pleased they are getting on well.

It is lovely, hope the weather continues over the weekend

Just met my main carer for the monday and wednesday care slots... Shes really nice...
Have yet to meet my friday carer but sure she'll be as nice as the one for the rest of the week...

That's great Maddy. Pleased she is a nice lady

The agency put their clients forward for housing association houses if they think the client fits the property
That's the main reason why i went with this agency as i don't want to stay in private lets for ever...

Just wondering Maddy, what software do you use to read the forum with?

I've just been gardening for the past 4 hours....

Excuse me while I drown in my own sweat.
MAN DOWN, SEND A MEDIC!

I'm going to sit down and devour my dominos pizza...with stuffed crust because I've been working hard and thought I'd treat myself! Nom!

I've just been gardening for the past 4 hours....

Excuse me while I drown in my own sweat.
MAN DOWN, SEND A MEDIC!

I'm going to sit down and devour my dominos pizza...with stuffed crust because I've been working hard and thought I'd treat myself! Nom!
Yum yum. Pizza is amazing. wow 4 hours...you deff must be exhausted. Well done x x

Reactions: A&T
Yum yum. Pizza is amazing. wow 4 hours...you deff must be exhausted. Well done x x

I literally could eat pizza every day..it's like an addiction. I need to go to pizza anonymous or something.
Haha thanks you, it was so bad! Weeds everywhere, I bought loads of plants so needed to get the beds all deweeded and turned over ready for planting! Going to relax for the rest of the evening now. This will probably result in a fibro flare up :( my hips have had it too. Won't be able to walk later! Oh well! Will be worth it in the end when garden looks lovely!

I use an i phone to post and it has a text to speech programme installed as part of the phone so i just turned it on when i set it up
Have to use a bluetooth keyboard for posting on forums and writing texts as the on screen one is so fiddly

:D Really beautiful day here, not too hot. Six of my 8 girls have been out on the grass since about 1 pm. I've been lying in the sun near them, on guard, for a couple of hours. Have to keep looking out the window, when on forum, to check for cats. :rant:
Will put the other two out tomorrow. It's supposed to get warmer towards the weekend. :tu:

:D Really beautiful day here, not too hot. Six of my 8 girls have been out on the grass since about 1 pm. I've been lying in the sun near them, on guard, for a couple of hours. Have to keep looking out the window, when on forum, to check for cats. :rant:
Will put the other two out tomorrow. It's supposed to get warmer towards the weekend. :tu:

Do you not have a lid on your run then? I'm guessing not? Otherwise they'll be fine if a cat comes along. I have 3 mostly they just sit and watch, too intrigued really. Plus most cats won't go for guinea pigs, there too big :)

Its better to be awair of cats i think
Even if they wouldn't go for a pig its not worth risking it, cats are hunters and would go for a pig if they can get the chance...

Its better to be awair of cats i think
Even if they wouldn't go for a pig its not worth risking it, cats are hunters and would go for a pig if they can get the chance...

Well I have 4 cats and they've never gone for my girls, I mean I've had Amber walking around the back room (between me and my friend) and two of my cats just came and sat down by them. Watched and then fell asleep.
If your run has a lid and is secure then cats can't get to them anyway. They arnt going to waste there time and effort trying to get into thr run for something of that size which, in most cases a cat wouldn't try to take on anyway.

Had a cane lesson today
That always tires me out as i have to consentrate on where i am and where i'd like to be...

Do you not have a lid on your run then? I'm guessing not? Otherwise they'll be fine if a cat comes along. I have 3 mostly they just sit and watch, too intrigued really. Plus most cats won't go for guinea pigs, there too big :)

:D Yes, my runs do have lids. But even though a cat can't get into the runs, I don't want cats harassing my piggies by chasing them around the runs and frightening them. And No, I don't think guinea pigs are too big for a cat to kill. I had a Netherlands dwarf rabbit caught and killed by a neighbours cat many years ago. There are some threads on here about how some peoples dogs, who have never paid any interest in their pigs before, have suddenly attacked them. The same can happen with your cats.

No lids on mine as my cat is disgusted and somewhat scared of my piggies. When I first moved to this big apartment she climbed in the top cage once while it was just her and my boyfriend home but to my knowledge hasn't done it since.
She thinks they smell :nod:
They aren't really scared of her either its kms of funny. I certainly got lucky with a good cat though, the pigs were here first and told my bf if she hinted them she would have to go back to the rescue and find a different home

Reactions: A&T
Back