Chat Thread.

I got the XL ones whichs are 6ft x 4ft I think, plenty space. I plan to have 2 sows in one and 3 in each of the others.

Lucky piggies :) This is making so excited for warmer weather :)
Well I've done one productive thing today - sorted my car insurance and managed to knock down the price. How exciting is my day! lol

-Gets up at 11 normally.......

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/052011/haters-.gif

The only time I'm in bed at 11 am is when I'm sleeping between night duties. ;)

Reactions: A&T
Hahahaha don't be mad boss! You'll have plenty of time when your retired!... Can't be that long away now either! ;) :P

I woke up about half hour ago :( :hb:

So anoyed....so much for not raining today. Leave my grandmas and it rains...i tried to strip out old lino and it won't come off....slipped over in the mud...got paint all over me and I am shattered. Not my day...supposed to rain tommor and next week...so nit a happy girl...dunno when I'm gonna be able to lay new flooring. May have to wait till nicer weather and just keep old lino for now. Although flooring looks worse now where I have tried stripping lino out the corners...grrr...will just see I guess. Gonna cut a tarp or something to go on floor until I can do new floor....not my day at all...

So anoyed....so much for not raining today. Leave my grandmas and it rains...i tried to strip out old lino and it won't come off....slipped over in the mud...got paint all over me and I am shattered. Not my day...supposed to rain tommor and next week...so nit a happy girl...dunno when I'm gonna be able to lay new flooring. May have to wait till nicer weather and just keep old lino for now. Although flooring looks worse now where I have tried stripping lino out the corners...grrr...will just see I guess. Gonna cut a tarp or something to go on floor until I can do new floor....not my day at all...

Oh gosh, I'm sorry your having such a bad day! Yeah maybe you should just wait for better weather! Plus if the weather is good you'll probably feel better in yourself too! Weather can change your mood and health too.
Its been raining here non stop today pretty much too! Maybe you should just rest now and try not to worry about it to much! :) have the rest of the day to relax!

Oh no Jenny :( I'm sure you'll manage to sort something out. I'd leave it for now and chill out on the sofa for a while if I were you! (With a biscuit, or two!)

Back