Chat Thread.

I've just been offered two more boars that need rehoming! 12 months old. They are moving home and can't take them! My lord I end up with some waifs and strays! AAhhhhhh!
Aw bless, are you going to take them? Its horrible isn't it when everyone knows you're an "animal" person, so as soon as anyone needs to rehome- they approach you. Half my pets have been adopted that way. x

Been to asda today with my mum and she treated me to a new duvet (the bunny one that @BossHogg showed us) and the beautiful yellow bunny fleece that I'm gonna give the piggies, if i have the heart to let them have it haha :P Gotta love mums, they know how to make a girl happy :D x x

Hope you're all well? x x x

Aww mum's do definitely know how to cheer us up! I love that duvet Jenny! So cute :).
I've just come back from the hairdressers, feels alot better now :) need to go feed the piggies, can hear them shouting for their tea haha x

Aww mum's do definitely know how to cheer us up! I love that duvet Jenny! So cute :).
I've just come back from the hairdressers, feels alot better now :) need to go feed the piggies, can hear them shouting for their tea haha x
haha they know when its dinner time don't they :P Gotta clean the animals out but feeling so lethargic... need some energy. Horrible muggy day today :( x

I'm watching Wild Island. I WANT A GREAT CRESTED GREBE CHICK! They are so adorable :love:

Thankyou, it's hard not to fall in love with them and especially when I have plenty of space for more. I was trying to think of reasons why not to take them in, there were none. I need to get there first and see them but will post pics when the time is right :)
*popcorn* *popcorn*
:D xx
Well if you have space @Tim l have two 5 year old boars coming in. How can anyone let piggies go at that age?

I can only assume that there must have been a really good reason for rehoming those 5 year old pigs, surely no one would do that unless stuck between a rock and a hard place?

I can only assume that there must have been a really good reason for rehoming those 5 year old pigs, surely no one would do that unless stuck between a rock and a hard place?
I have yet to get the full story, the lady who is bringing them to the rescue took them in from the original owners. apparently they are lovely friendly boys.

That's great! They are all good, bought some new bits today to welcome the new boys with tomorrow :D My internet is down again at home though so I'm struggling with that!

That's great! They are all good, bought some new bits today to welcome the new boys with tomorrow :D My internet is down again at home though so I'm struggling with that!
Aw bless. New piggie things are always fun :-) so exciting. .new piggies :-) . Oh dear ...no internet at home is tough. I would struggle also x x

It is exciting! Can't wait to bring them home. They are coming from a loving home too so I can't forsee any possible problems, I've had my fair share of vet visits this year! Yeah the internet thing is annoying now, keep having to tether my laptop to the hubby's mobile internet! :P :P

MORNING everyone :)

It is exciting! Can't wait to bring them home. They are coming from a loving home too so I can't forsee any possible problems, I've had my fair share of vet visits this year! Yeah the internet thing is annoying now, keep having to tether my laptop to the hubby's mobile internet! :P :P

MORNING everyone :)
haha bless. what day is it your getting the piggies? ((I'm sure you said...just my brain is fried lol). I'm so excited for you x

They are here now! Went to pick up the two boys as planned, lovely beautiful boys! My friends next door neighbor was an elderly lady who breeds pigs and bred these boys (obviously not knowing any better) but she was struggling to cope (had 5 piggies left) So we've ended up bringing home two possibly pregnant sows too! Pics:

Bill (left) Ted (right)
11011070_10155763556765363_3165404542135419502_n.webp

The two new ladies, very scared and in need of a bath and groom, will get better pics in a few days, no names yet!
Image1.webp
Image2.webp

Back