Chat Thread.

Sorry for your loss Jenny, on a positive note, your bun will love female company, my boy and girl bunnies are totally besotted with each other and are constantly grooming one another. ;)

Thank you all. Its all been very surreal today and the day has dragged on loads. I can't seem to distract myself.
Hope everyone else is well and thanks again for all the love. Means so much having you guys x x

Good morning everyone!

@jenniferanneharris Jenny I hope you are ok, thinking of you *hugs* x
Thank you hun. That's very kind...to be honest am worse today than yesterday....i guess it finally seems real now. Woke up feeling like I was going to be sick...hopefully it will ease off.

Hope everyone else is well. Have a good day and stay safe everyone x x

It's a horrible feeling and I remember it well :( Every time I think back to the day we lost my grandma it haunts me, it was horrible. I am here if you ever need to talk x

Thanks hun. Been a busy day today. Moved her stuff from the home back to her flat and then register her death. Just now been down to sort out her funeral. Its semi booked....just waiting for auntie to come down from Nottingham tomorrow to give her opinions etc. Then mum and auntie can book it properly. My grandma had pretty much booked and paid for her own funeral 10 years ago...so its just odd bits to sort out bless her. She was such a thoughtful person as she didn't want us to worry about sorting/paying for it when the time came etc.
Just got home and trying to relax.will see how that goes as now I have stopped I feel ill again. I think I'm beat to be doing something....but no energy and too tired x

Hope everyone else is well. Cup of tea time for me I think x

I have been chucking loads of stuff out today.......there's a huge pile of metal stuff for the scrap metal man to collect out the front, and 2 full car loads have gone to the tip. The bin is full (oops, we are on fortnightly collections and not due till next week!) The car boot is full of charity shop donations to go tomorrow, And there's a hovver mower, strimmer, wooden baby playpen, rocking horse and vacuum cleaner to be listed on free cycle.

I also seem to have a collection of too-small hamster cages. Don't want to donate them or hammies might get put in them, what do I do with them? I also have a small 100cm wooden hutch, well built but too tiny for anything to live in!

My in-laws are here to do the physical stuff as I not able to do much without coughing still (pneumonia) I'm just going "yeah, chuck that....and that...and that!".

The small hutch would be good in a run or shed if left open, maybe worth advertising on here so you know they wouldn't end up living in it full time.Would keep piggies warm
Agreed. I am looking for a cheap small hutch for sale (used) to go in my bunnies new run to use as a bed. Deff advertise only on here or another decent forum...then u know the hutch will only be used as a bedding area/ temp hutch etc x x

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Thanks hun. Been a busy day today. Moved her stuff from the home back to her flat and then register her death. Just now been down to sort out her funeral. Its semi booked....just waiting for auntie to come down from Nottingham tomorrow to give her opinions etc. Then mum and auntie can book it properly. My grandma had pretty much booked and paid for her own funeral 10 years ago...so its just odd bits to sort out bless her. She was such a thoughtful person as she didn't want us to worry about sorting/paying for it when the time came etc.
Just got home and trying to relax.will see how that goes as now I have stopped I feel ill again. I think I'm beat to be doing something....but no energy and too tired x

Hope everyone else is well. Cup of tea time for me I think x
sorry to hear of your loss xx

i am sick of not knowing what to wear.. sun, rain , clouds all in the space of 10 minutes today !

It's cold and windy here and keeps raining. Just all out miserable weather!

Back