Chat Thread.

Morning all. Today is the day of my brothers wedding. Leaving at 12...but having a panic about what to wear...

My navy and white top (that i bought foe the day) white leggings and cardi or my long summer grey and white maxi dress...very comphy and lightweight and looks nice also. I am so torn... Hope everyone has a good day anyway x

I'm having a s*** day. There is a blockage somewhere in my ear and it is *thump thump thump* (thank you rain and air pressure) Still waiting on an ENT appointment, this has been going on since December but it is particularly bad today :(
Sorry to hear this. I hope things are a bit better today

Blimmin knackered now, just finished a garden party for my Dad's birthday, 'forced' myself to eat everything in sight! :))
Sods law, dad had an audition today for The Voice and didn't turn up at the party until late - after most of the food had gone :whistle:
He passed the audition, I step closer to stardom :)

Woo! Tell your dad well done!

I did archery today with the hubby and really enjoyed it!

Reactions: Tim
Done day one of couch to 5k, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but knackered. Archery sounds like so much fun! And well done @Tim's dad :yahoo:

Reactions: Tim
i have overdone it with the housework today.. currently sat with a hot water bottle on my back.. no rest for the wicked..

I'm like that, I wan't everything sorted so I can chill!
then the other half comes home and says he is working again tomorrow so i have got to take the kids to swimming lessons... thats nearly 2 hours of boringness lol !

Back