Chat Thread.

Makes you remember what you want to look out for when you are joining a gym though!

Can't say I've ever been to a gym. Ever.

I've watched one once... Wait.. Is that weird?

Can't say I've ever been to a gym. Ever.

I've watched one once... Wait.. Is that weird?
Yep! :raz: :))

Those that make grunting noises when snatching weights. ;)
God I hated those kind of people!
I find it amusing though when some kid comes in strutting and picks up some dumbells far too heavy for him and falls flat on his face :))

I'm all hot and sweaty, I'm sat in my slimming world class with steam rising off me! :lol!:

Hi guys, hope your all well :)
What a lovely day today, just finished dying my hair ready for my brothers wedding next week. Been wearing in my shoes for the wedding the last 2 days and have blisters....they are only dolly shoes but they hurt, so i also have a pair of open toe sandals so may end up wearing those instead. Outfit is all ready also.
We are unsure if my grandma will be well enough to come (we are hoping for at least the ceremony), but as the days pass it looks less and less likely. So please keep your fingers crossed for next Saturday that she will be well enough to come for a few hours, it would mean the world to her and us if she is,...but wont know until they day as she is so up and down.

Keeping my feet up to rest my poor blistered toes...ouch.

Tomorrow morning at 11.20 i have the dentist,...i chipped the side off one of my front teeth. Anyway am plodding along anyway :) Hope your all well x x

What a lovely day today, just finished dying my hair ready for my brothers wedding next week. Been wearing in my shoes for the wedding the last 2 days and have blisters....they are only dolly shoes but they hurt, so i also have a pair of open toe sandals so may end up wearing those instead. Outfit is all ready also.
We are unsure if my grandma will be well enough to come (we are hoping for at least the ceremony), but as the days pass it looks less and less likely. So please keep your fingers crossed for next Saturday that she will be well enough to come for a few hours, it would mean the world to her and us if she is,...but wont know until they day as she is so up and down.

Tomorrow morning at 11.20 i have the dentist,...i chipped the side off one of my front teeth. Anyway am plodding along anyway :) Hope your all well x x

Hope the wedding is worth all the pain!

How exciting! You will looks a million dollars. That's the problem with some shoes :(
Poor grandma, I am willing her well.
Ouch! Good luck, going to the dentist gives me shivers lol! xx

Hi Jenny :) Aww I hope your grandma is well enough to go @jenniferanneharris !
What colour have you dyed your hair? I need to go to the hairdressers soon! x
Thank you, i dyed it Red again. I did it a few weeks ago, but it faded a bit so just brightened it up again :) x oooh what are you getting done at the hair dressers? x

Paige in bed with me again.Was in last night as well.Kid in her year got stabbed couple of nights ago.Between that and fathers day she is really clingy again.She bloody snores and I have to wear something.

I saw that in the news, poor sod, 14 is no age, I see they've caught the bloke who murdered him.

Don't know, haven't really been following it.I thought the guy had been released without charge.A friend of mine knows one of the police that was dealing with it and he said what they did to him was horrible.

Shocking! :(
I heard that they were questioning three kids 16, 18 and 19. Horrible

Don't know, haven't really been following it.I thought the guy had been released without charge.A friend of mine knows one of the police that was dealing with it and he said what they did to him was horrible.

According to the News&Star website, 3 have been arrested.

Hopefully they will be given a decent sentence then.Doesn't bear thinking about.Don't know how I would cope if I lost any of minr

Good evening. Ziggies piggies has sent me out the pigloo and pig snug so when they arrive i can't attempt bonding between Amber and Willow

Good evening. Ziggies piggies has sent me out the pigloo and pig snug so when they arrive i can't attempt bonding between Amber and Willow
How exciting. How are the piggies?

I have had a busy day...grandma wasn't very alert today but she got a bit more alert after 20-25mins. Been shopping also.
Got a big head ache now and feet are very sore...so putting my feet up and relaxing now. Hope your all well. X

Back