Chat Thread.

How exciting. How are the piggies?

I have had a busy day...grandma wasn't very alert today but she got a bit more alert after 20-25mins. Been shopping also.
Got a big head ache now and feet are very sore...so putting my feet up and relaxing now. Hope your all well. X

I am really excited! Just wanna do it now.
Piggies are fine! I think they're both really excited, one will randomly start wheeking and the other one will start too! Amber popcorned when she saw her a few days after we got Willow too! And Willow is a little popcorner too! Just hope now they get on!

You need a rest, and a brew. I hope you have a brew! Did you get anything nice when you were shopping? :D

I am really excited! Just wanna do it now.
Piggies are fine! I think they're both really excited, one will randomly start wheeking and the other one will start too! Amber popcorned when she saw her a few days after we got Willow too! And Willow is a little popcorner too! Just hope now they get on!

You need a rest, and a brew. I hope you have a brew! Did you get anything nice when you were shopping? :D

Glad the piggies are well. I can understand your excitement :D How cute! Fingers crossed :D
Yes am having a chocolate Mocha atm....yummmmy. :D
It was food shopping mostly...but i got a nice pair of white and gold coloured feather earings for my brothers wedding, they go perfect with my top and leggings :) x

Reactions: A&T
Evening, hope you are ok x
How is Edward?

He is still improving...nope a peep or rattle out of him, he's getting cute about not taking his meds now...but he seems happy enough...scoffing his food down and seems okay. I'll got all of tomorrow evening by myself, so i expect we'll have lots and lots of cuddle times - thanks for asking.

Just found out how my uni grade MSc degrees. It's not entirely fair if you ask me. **grumble**

Oh well. Not long now and at least the weather is lovely. ^_^

I'm having a s*** day. There is a blockage somewhere in my ear and it is *thump thump thump* (thank you rain and air pressure) Still waiting on an ENT appointment, this has been going on since December but it is particularly bad today :(

Back