Chat Thread.

I haven't had a hot hot one yet. Only a chilli heatwave. I don't find them hot. I find the other ones a bit hot but again they're not unbareable! What are they called? Jalapeño fire?

I'm ok thanks, it's been heavy and humid today round here, but I've not been wilting xx

Reactions: A&T
It needs to storm :( i feel asif it needs to storm. Or rain loads. Preferably rain.. I'm so scared of storm :eek:

It is now dear.

Do you feel that mugginess?! So mug.

I'm sweaty too...
What a sexy pair we make :sly:

Ill send you some rain if you send me some sunshine, think we've had 2 nice days so far. It's FREEZING tonight, even got the blanket out!

Reactions: A&T
Life time supply of doritos!

Hahaha Ruth i was like literally thinking you had read reviews for them :))

Sorry Tim. I can say I'm not hot and sweaty anymore! Not yet anyway, its sunny outside so I could be when I venture out into the garden! Don't know about katie though..

cold and miserable in Cumbria, I'll be hot and sweaty in the gym later. ;)

Oh god I couldn't deal with a gym without air con! Not that I have to deal with the gym anyway...

I didn't think ours had it but it turns out they do but up to a few days ago could not control it (the gym is in an office block) but it should be better from now on hopefully. I like our gym as all of the grunters are in a separate room I don't have to go in.

Used to be similar where I trained. I kind-of acclimatised after a while but it's still not pleasant :)

Back