Chat Thread.

I do have some but it mucks up my foundation to put over it. That's why I have foundation with suncream in, it's useless.

I do have some but it mucks up my foundation to put over it. That's why I have foundation with suncream in, it's useless.

Put your sun cream on under your foundation when you moisturise. By the time you go to put your foundation on it will have dried into your skin.

Thank you...finding her birthday presents is NIGHTMARE she already has everything and I don't have the slightest clue about make up!

Reactions: A&T
I remember we were never allowed to wear foundation at school!

teachers would be like "GET THAT SLAP OFF YOUR FACE, YOUR SKIN IS TO YOUNG FOR THAT" and we would be sent straight to the office with a baby wipe.

Just realised I had my settings set on 'Unspecified Gender' yet my name is GuineaGURL...oops.
And still are sent to the bathrooms with a make up wipe (teachers splashing the cash on make up wipes)

I hardly ever wear foundation or makeup except on the rare occasion I go out.

I wear an 8 hour factor 50 suncream on my face, under pale porcelain foundation which is also factor 20 ;) I dont burn, but I still struggle to maintain my gothic pallor. I have freckles, cute on my daughter but not in my opinion, glamorous on someone like me whose wishful style icon is Morticia Adams ;)

Back