Chat Thread.

Last time this happened I lost over 6000 photos :cen:

Last time this happened I lost over 6000 photos :cen:
Which is why all my important stuff is on an external hard drive. When I update my puter, I unplug the hard drive. ;)

Which is why all my important stuff is on an external hard drive. When I update my puter, I unplug the hard drive. ;)
Exactly what I did mate, the problem is my external is no longer recognised by my computer. The man who can has had to send it back to the supplier to sort out, I'm not the only one who has had this problem :(

Thankfully I haven't had any major problems. I built my desktop myself, every time anything has gone, I've bought a new part and replaced it myself. ;)

Reactions: Tim
Is anyone watching Humans on C4? I really liked it ..... totally gripped already!

Oh! Did that start tonight?! I meant to watch that! Darn it.

Might see If its on demand or something, in pain tonight :( so doubt I'll sleep

oh no, @A&T I am sorry that you are in pain :( Humans was really good, try to track it down if you have catch-up tv x

oh no, @A&T I am sorry that you are in pain :( Humans was really good, try to track it down if you have catch-up tv x

I'll have a look see if its repeated if not I'm sure it will be on like 4od!
Taken some ibuprofen so hopefully that will kick in and I can get some sleep, otherwise it just ends up in a vicious circle.

Good morning everyone. I have been back to the doctors and got more antibiotics. this pesky pneumonia just isnt going away! But its a beautiful day and my mum is coming to see me :)

Back