Chat Thread.

Ooh @Harry&lloyd how exciting, does the cat have a name yet?

So I have just come home from hospital, it turns out that I have pneumonia which explains why I have been feeling so very ill! I became very ill last night with pains in my lungs on breathing and moving. So grim. I feel about 90!

So I have just come home from hospital, it turns out that I have pneumonia which explains why I have been feeling so very ill! I became very ill last night with pains in my lungs on breathing and moving. So grim. I feel about 90!
That's no fun! So sorry. Hope you are feeling better soon x

Oh my god @Goth Mummy! :( Such an awful shame you're having a bad time with your health lately, me and the boys wish you a speedy recovery xx

thanks @Tim its been rubbish, I cant believe how unwell I have been this year so far, it sees unreal even to me, and I keep wondering if people will think I am imagining it! But you cant imagine pneumonia seen on a chest x-ray can you! i think perhaps I have just got run down and my immune system is low.

How are you, @Tim ?
I'm very :cen: off at work at the mo, nothing is going right :( I'm looking forward to the weekend though, might bugger off to Rutland and spy on some birds ;)
How's about yourself Katie, how's you keeping?

Cheers Ruth xx
I'm just a bit stressed and anxious to get out of this place, only 8 1/2 hours to go ! :doh:

I'm very :cen: off at work at the mo, nothing is going right :( I'm looking forward to the weekend though, might bugger off to Rutland and spy on some birds ;)
How's about yourself Katie, how's you keeping?
Oh no! Nothing too serious I hope?! Have a hug :hug: and a beer :beer: !
Rutland... Are you going to go to Rutland water?! I love that place! Not been in ages though :(
I'm good thank you - had a little vet trip this evening but everything's okay :)

Oh no! Nothing too serious I hope?! Have a hug :hug: and a beer :beer: !
Rutland... Are you going to go to Rutland water?! I love that place! Not been in ages though :(
I'm good thank you - had a little vet trip this evening but everything's okay :)
The main problem is the machine, it needs binning and a new one buying. I've been told to do what I can and leave the rest to do later on when we can :( I'll gladly accept a hug off you my dear :D but I'll leave the beer until I get home ;) :tu:
Yup, the water park :) Lovely place! :D come and join me! :nod: :)
Good to hear things went ok at the vets this evening :) xx

The main problem is the machine, it needs binning and a new one buying. I've been told to do what I can and leave the rest to do later on when we can :( I'll gladly accept a hug off you my dear :D but I'll leave the beer until I get home ;) :tu:
Yup, the water park :) Lovely place! :D come and join me! :nod: :)
Good to hear things went ok at the vets this evening :) xx
Oh no how annoying :(
Aww it's a lovely place, and not that far from me! I need to pay it a visit again soon now the weather seems to be getting better :D
Thank you, unfortunately Shaun's runny eyes are due to allergies so not much I can do apart from keep them clean! I'm glad he's not poorly though :) x x

She's called gizmo which is a bit manly but she responds to it.
I'm so sorry your so poorly, I hope they've given you some medicine to make you better. Good that they're not making you stay in though. Hugs xx

Perhaps we could arrange a forum meet up there @katie-elizabeth? :)) Not during the rutting season though! :eek: :))
I love your shaun, looks so cuddly! :luv:

Fab place for a meet up haha, I can think of a few members who would appreciate the rutting season hahaha!
Aww thank you, he's had a hair cut today!

Reactions: Tim
He's good! Put up a fight for his syringe feed this morning and his eyes and nose are clear which is good! He's lost a little weight over past few days but only 17g, nothing majorly concerning, just keeping a close eye on it :)

Glad Brian is doing well @Flutterby

Unfortunately my uncle passed away last night. So today I've pretty much just been sleeping and feeling rubbish.

Piggy cuddles are always a good pick me up though. Much to Peaches disapproval.

Back