Chat Thread.

Morning everyone, only just woke up so had some very hungry piggies to feed :oops:
But I did just receive a lovely email from the burns cat food people with some tips of feeding and they said they would send me samples of both flavours of their food :yahoo:

Reactions: A&T
Sounds good :) when will the new addition be arriving @Harry&lloyd?! I love puddy tats!
Hopefully next week, the sspca want her to have a week of antibiotics and a dental before she can come home. I have everything ready for her, went on a kitty shopping spree at tk maxx and pet planet :)

Spent the morning sorting out the pigs, they have a nice clean cage waiting for them when they come back inside :) and I'm now sat in the sun waiting for the BT engineer to arrive! Pretty chilled out day tbh :)

I've packed my clothes! Clothes down, toiletries, makeup, brushes, wet wipes, chargers, tablets etc to go :eek:

I've worked and just about to stuff my face with salt and pepper chicken nuggets and spicy spuds!

HahahahaHahahaha past tents! Hahahahaha oh God.

I'm going to see take that tonight.

We had the same problem...which would be fine if the internet actually worked haha, but now we have super fast broadband for less money and it's great :D

Back