Chat Thread.

Just got back from the vets with Wispa, she likes fighting with the neighbours cat and unfortunately has come worse off this time, shes got a nasty infected bite wound - she's not going to be my friend when she realises she's banned from going outside plus a lampshade collar to wear :(

Just got back from the vets with Wispa, she likes fighting with the neighbours cat and unfortunately has come worse off this time, shes got a nasty infected bite wound - she's not going to be my friend when she realises she's banned from going outside plus a lampshade collar to wear :(
Oh dear poor Wispa. Hope her bite wound improves soon x x

Ahh, Clangers! They're brilliant! =) They are one of my dad's most fondly remembered children's programmes. So much so, in fact, that I made him this last summer.

DSC02932_medium2.JPG

(I wrote a blog about it, if anyone is interested.)

Hello everyone :) I'm new and struggling to find my way around the forum.

Can anyone kindly direct me to where I can ask questions about what's needed to set up a home for some piggies :love:

I'll be getting a couple in July and trying to create a list of everything that's needed and the best kind to go for. I have a couple of books but they don't go into what's needed just how to care for them.

Many thanks in advance :yahoo:

Louise

Put a flannel or towel down first so they have something to grip.Some piggies like to just have their back legs in and have you supporting their front feet and chest.I don't use the sink I use the bath as they can jump out.Soak them first keeping the head dry then shampoo then rinse with clean water.Use Luke warm water.

Sorry I haven't been around much this past week or so guys. It's been one of the hardest weeks of my life. This morning we said goodbye to my grandma, she's had a lovely send off.

Sorry I haven't been around much this past week or so guys. It's been one of the hardest weeks of my life. This morning we said goodbye to my grandma, she's had a lovely send off.
I'm glad it was a lovely send off. That'll help cement the good memories.

There is a bloody dog barking in a back garden near me ( lots of gardens back to back with me)Been barking for last half hour.Really getting in my nerves.Pleased Mine aren't joining in

There is a bloody dog barking in a back garden near me ( lots of gardens back to back with me)Been barking for last half hour.Really getting in my nerves.Pleased Mine aren't joining in

Thats so annoying isnt it! There's a huge dog somewhere over the back that barks the same time every night for about half hour! Very annoying!

Don't mind during the day but it's midnight.Obviously still outside.Feel really crap and its keeping me awake.

Back