Chat Thread.

Completely off topic - I was sharing some very naughty but nice popcorn with the family last night during Eurovision and a piece of husk got caught between my gum and a tooth. Brushed, flossed, bled, couldn't get it out. Drove me mad all night then finally it's just come out on its own while I've been playing with the piggies and sorting out photos.

Completely off topic - I was sharing some very naughty but nice popcorn with the family last night during Eurovision and a piece of husk got caught between my gum and a tooth. Brushed, flossed, bled, couldn't get it out. Drove me mad all night then finally it's just come out on its own while I've been playing with the piggies and sorting out photos.
That's the problem with popcorn :crazy:

Last night we said goodbye to my grandma. We were all with her in the end but it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone watching their family member deteriorate that way no matter the reason.

Last night we said goodbye to my grandma. We were all with her in the end but it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone watching their family member deteriorate that way no matter the reason.

So sorry Ruth. Lots of love and thinking of you x x

So sorry Ruth. I know it's heartbreaking but it was wonderful you were with her at the end and she died surrounded by love. Try remember her at her best rather than as you saw her last. Easier said than done, I know. Hugs to you and yours x

Thank you both. I will remember the good times, I know the person at the end wasn't my grandma so to speak.

Ruth, I am so very sorry. I know words cannot take away the pain in your heart. As VickiA has said above she was with those that loved her the most in the world so try and hold onto that as some comfort. Thinking of you and your family x x

Oh Flutterby hun. It is very hard and my heart goes out to you. There's no one quite like our Grandmas, and watching someone so loved pass away is a tough thing to go through. x

@Flutterby I am so sorry that you have had to go through this, but I am glad that you were there for her sake. Having sat with family members whilst they were dying I think that when my time comes I will want my family round me to hold y hand. I think people do know that they are not alone, and that they are loved, and that must make the final journey less daunting, even if it seems to everyone else that the person that you know has slipped away from you already. Big Hugs to you x

MrsHogg is a massive Collabro fan, their second album is due out next week and they've just announced a new tour for next year. That's brownie points for me. Album and tickets for our local show to be organised when they go on sale on 1st June. :yahoo:

I am so sorry for your loss, but i am glad you were able to say goodbye. R.I.P to your grandma. ((hugs)) I am thinking of you at this difficult time. Please contact me if you want to talk or need anything x x

I'm so sorry for your loss, it's been a very tough time for the whole family. Massive hugs coming your way my dear! xx

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It really helps at this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss, but i am glad you were able to say goodbye. R.I.P to your grandma. ((hugs)) I am thinking of you at this difficult time. Please contact me if you want to talk or need anything x x

Thankyou Jenny, what a lovely offer :) xx

Back