Chat Thread.

I've also had a poor nights sleep, I've just done 4 early shifts, (up at 4am) I woke up at 4 without the alarm going off, the worst thing is. I'm on nights for the next 2 shifts so I'm going to be shattered. :( I've got far too much on to go back to bed later.

I feel for you @BossHogg . My hubby has that kind of a shift rotation, with swapping quickly from nights to days to nights, with earlies, lates and middles. It's really odd. He gets either one or two (effectively 1.5) days off inbetween shift changes depending on what he's swapping to, and then after 25 days of working almost solidly he gets 10 days off, which he needs to recover! I know if I tried his pattern I'd get migraines.
Hope you're OK Boss x

Morning all, well it's morning for me I was on a night shift last night, soooooo tired, hope we are all ok. I feel your pain BH :td:

Last edited:
Its just started hail stoning - we're nearly in June! :yikes:

It was bright and sunny, Ronnie was sat on the lawn filling his fat tum. The heavens opened and hail pelted down! I've never seen the poor fella move so fast as he bolted for the shed! :yikes:

There's been a huge fire in south London all I can smell is most outside! I thought it was BBQ gone wrong! Then I saw the news! Makes more sense.. Did smell a bit to fire to be BBQ... If that makes any sense? Lol

Had a long and stressful day. My grandma has been put on end of life care and is expected to pass in the next few days. We have family flying over from Greece on Thursday. Now its just time to be together with Grandma.

Just went out to put piggy's in their night time hutch and got soaked. I am dreading going out for veggie time!:no:

Had a long and stressful day. My grandma has been put on end of life care and is expected to pass in the next few days. We have family flying over from Greece on Thursday. Now its just time to be together with Grandma.
I'm so sorry, xx

its even worse when you run full pelt from the back door to the shed in torrential rain and don't duck down enough to clear the top of door frame. I saw stars! My legs continued forward whilst my upper body stopped dead. I fell backwards and hit the lawn with a clatter! Thankfully it was soft as it was waterlogged! another 8" and I would have hit my head on the concrete path and killed myself! :yikes: Now I walk however heavy the rain is. :tu:

Back