Chat Thread.

Morning, on the instant chat to o2 been with awful signal for 2 months watching.... Apparently engineers are working on the phone mast... it must be a longer job. I just want a straight answer will they fix it in a week or a month... fed up of we are working on it it will be fixed soon..... I don't care just want honesty off them as to an ETA...oh and a fiver off my bull each month would be nice.... :))

We had that with BT once kept telling us they were working on stuff in the area blah blah then three weeks later it was still bad, rang them up and they gave us a percentage off the time they were 'doing work in the area' as they causes the signal to be so crappy for us :) you should try it with o2

Tesco (O2) where I live is spot on. My mobile broadband is 3, and my spare mobile is Vectone mobile, its a new mobile provider, £15 a month PAYG gives you unlimited calls, text and data. It uses EEs signal. Google their site, they're giving away free sim cards. ;)

Ooh that's sounds alright Boss! I have a contract, but something to look at for when its up :)

Just checked, they have an offer on at the moment, unlimited everything for £10 a month!

Chas n Dave on the VE celebrations
Love them :D

Just got back from the vets to give Dougal's gnashers a trim. He's the only one that has issues but seems to know what to expect now and is well behaved at the vets :) he loves his critical care syringe food! :)

I'm off back to bed now, nighty night :zzz:

Aww bless him!

Just got back to the vets with Lyza. Another URI and ten days of Septrin for her!

Poor Lyza! :(
Zebedee is happy now his 'humping cushion' has returned :doh:

I'm so sorry about Lyza @Flutterby I hope she is better very soon.
I have been cleaning the kitchen since 10.30 am and only just stopped! Its all shiny now, but for long. Everything in this house gets filthy at labrador-tail-height!

Back