Chat Thread.

Hi hun. I'm not to bad thanks. Been a bit poorly the last few days with migraines....but a bit better today. Am with my grandma atm in the conservatory at her home...its quite warm and sunny so she's having a doze in the chair atm bless her x thanks for asking :-)

Hope your all well x

Hi hun. I'm not to bad thanks. Been a bit poorly the last few days with migraines....but a bit better today. Am with my grandma atm in the conservatory at her home...its quite warm and sunny so she's having a doze in the chair atm bless her x thanks for asking :-)

Hope your all well x
I'm glad your ok. x
I'm fine thank you

Morning everyone.Doing the usual get the kids out of bed fight.One up, the other still in bed.Been up since half six

Yes I agree @Goth Mummy! Kids get away with too much these days! No respect for a lot of things including their elders. Not all kids, mind.

I'm not good with kids, but I find it so annoying when they act like adults, I have a cousin who's at that age and sometimes she'll speak to her mum like she's an adult and I'm just stood there like "no.. Your a child..stop acting like an adult" and she can be quiet rude as well!

I'm not good with kids, but I find it so annoying when they act like adults, I have a cousin who's at that age and sometimes she'll speak to her mum like she's an adult and I'm just stood there like "no.. Your a child..stop acting like an adult" and she can be quiet rude as well!
Oh god.... How old is she? This is why I work with babies - they can't answer you back :D

Oh god.... How old is she? This is why I work with babies - they can't answer you back :D

She's 13, so that early teenage age where they think they know it all, Think they're all grown up.

Hahaha your doing it right. Although.. Snot, sick, poo and crying?! Oh.. Wait.. Sounds like a day in my line of work too! Only with animals not baby!

Oh nice...
Hahaha I came home covered in soup, cornflour and paint today too.. All part of the the fun...

Cornflower?! Is that that stuff that goes weird?! And you can kinda draw in it but then it goes quickly.

Yep! It's bloody messy though... Well it is when one year olds get hold of it anyway haha, they can make anything messy...

Reactions: A&T
Back