Chat Thread.

Hello everyone :) I think a few of us regular's have been having a hard time off the forum. Sorry I've been quiet, spending as much time as I can with my grandma x

Oh I'm sorry to hear that @Flutterby and @A&T. I hope everything works out ok for you both. I will need to check out naughty corner, don't think I'm bad enough :bye:

Thank you, things are looking better for me at least today :)!

Of course you are! Everyone is welcome! Naughty or not :D! They were talking about old fashioned things the other day! Thats not naughty :) come over and have a nose!

Ohhh lucky charms! I love lucky charms! God I need some!

A lot less stressed today than I have been all week. Looks like I should be moving into my new flat in within 2 weeks as long as nothing else goes wrong. I can't wait to get moved and get my girls back. I'm sure they're loving being on holiday but I miss them so much. Will need to ask @lisaali for a photo when they get a minute :)

We get American chocolate from our local Tesco. I LOVE the mint M&M's!

A lot less stressed today than I have been all week. Looks like I should be moving into my new flat in within 2 weeks as long as nothing else goes wrong. I can't wait to get moved and get my girls back. I'm sure they're loving being on holiday but I miss them so much. Will need to ask @lisaali for a photo when they get a minute :)

We'll be doing a full cage clean shortly so will post a pigture of your girls on their holidays. They are missing you too x

Lisa & Ali...x

Thai sweet chilli chicken thick crust :)

Ta, all the more for me then :)
Just tucking in to some jelly beans. Bad idea, must put them down to make room for the pizza! :))

Back