Chat Thread.

Nope, I've always loved 80s music, from the first time I heard it - in the 80s. ;)

I had a little run tonight, I'm crap at running, but was interested to see if i could get beyond the one or two minutes before i have to stop scenario that ive had for years. Guess the boxing/circuits has paid off a bit, i did 17 minutes and could have easily carried on if id had time... go me

I still have 2,000 words to write, all my references, an appendix and 5 reflective logs to write and post by 9am.......WHY DO I PROCRASTINATE MYSELF INTO THESE STATES CONSTANTLY!
feel like I had to moan about this, & this is a good spot.
I feel like shrivelling into a ball and crying, haha....
i dont even understand the question.......
WHY DID I EVER LISTEN TO THIS IDIOTS ADVICE!
cat meme.webp
:(

Reactions: Moo
Oh you poor thing. That is such a lot of work to do. I wish I could help but I'm useless at anything intellectual.

Oh no bless you. Good luck - I'm sure you can do it hun x

Been feeling a bit run down today. Just stayed in my PJs and did nothing much other than watch tv. Tomorrow will do all the things i should have done today :P Hopefully wont be feeling so dizzy tomorrow x

Have you had your blood pressure taken as your feeling dizzy?
Yes was taken a few weeks ago- its normal. I think its my "time of the month" that is making me feel this way. Although i did get vertigo at about this time last year (just before spring) and needed meds for a few months, if it carries on a few days i may have to get meds again
How are you today Gigi? x

Yes was taken a few weeks ago- its normal. I think its my "time of the month" that is making me feel this way. Although i did get vertigo at about this time last year (just before spring) and needed meds for a few months, if it carries on a few days i may have to get meds again
How are you today Gigi? x
Oh no, I really hope it's not that. That's awful. I'm fine thanks. X

Things are fine, thanks. How is sweep?
Thats good :)
Sweep is doing well. I just feel bad as the rescue front isn't really moving. A notice was put up last week on her Facebook page saying other lady is back this week so she will start bonding piggies again this week onwards and to message her for all those needing females or neutered males and so i did- but not heard anything yet. I even sent an email a few days back asking if i can buy some rose hay from her as she sells it in her rescue shop....as sweep has run out of it and its his fave- but not heard back.

I know a few other people are waiting so will need to be patient as i wont be first in line- i just feel bad for Sweep while i wait. But he is doing well- he's such a sweet boy and loving human attention loads at the moment. I just feel so bad as i can tell he is lonely- but all i can do is wait. :) But he's is okay- munching his meadow hay as we speak :)

Sweep does sound like he is coping so well and luckily he does not appear to be grieving. I totally understand your concerns though. It is frustrating. I really hope the rescue can contact you soon. Rescues seem under staffed.

Sweep does sound like he is coping so well and luckily he does not appear to be grieving. I totally understand your concerns though. It is frustrating. I really hope the rescue can contact you soon. Rescues seem under staffed.
Yeh, luckily Sweep is doing really well- I think its where he is a people piggie- if he didnt like people so much i think he would be worse . Yeh rescues seem v over worked and understaffed...such a shame. But will be worth the wait to see Sweep happily paired up :)

Aww he sounds so adorable. He clearly loves you. There are no rescues at all in London. It is a real shame. I would love to help a piggy rescue.

Aww he sounds so adorable. He clearly loves you. There are no rescues at all in London. It is a real shame. I would love to help a piggy rescue.
How odd- that's a shame- always the way isn't it? .
Mine are all too far away to get too on a regular basis without a car- i would have to rely on my mum and she works shifts so no regular hours . The nearest rescue would be about 4/5 busses away- would take ages to get too. Shame as you say.

Back