Chat Thread.

Cant beat a cuppa (or three) and a chat :) that's a must for me when I visit my Nanna!

Defiantly :) although where i visit her every day for about 2 hours- the convo can get rather recycled- but at least she dosnt remember she's told me etc :P

Looking forward to having a nice cup of earl grey when i get home...mmmmmmm. Just walked home so gonna relax and have something to eat and drink :)

I love peppermint tea as well :) I also like nettle tea, and different flavoured green tea. None have ever reminded me of lemsip though, I'm the same as you @ayemee even the smell makes me feel sick! Lol

I feel like I should attempt some different flavoured teas. I might be brave enough at some point ;)

i used to drink allot of peppermint tea when i was waiting for my gall bladder to be removed out- was one of the only drinks i could manage without feeling ill. My sister drinks peppermint tea only also- may go back to the odd cup :)

i used to drink allot of peppermint tea when i was waiting for my gall bladder to be removed out- was one of the only drinks i could manage without feeling ill. My sister drinks peppermint tea only also- may go back to the odd cup :)
I can only drink it with food or I get stomach pain! It's weird.

Go for it, I didn't like them straight away but kept trying different ones and now I love “weird tea“ as my mum calls it haha

I like fruity teas such as strawberry and vanilla. I used to drink lots of camomile but I cant bear it now!

The worst thing ever happened to me yesterday...

One of my Christmas presents in 2013 was a giant bag of 1000 Yorkshire tea bags and I've been steadily making my way through them until yesterday... there was no tea! *weeps*

I tried chamomile. It reminded me of grass, bark and wee all mixed together. It made me heave! :))

I think I overdone it at the gym today, I'm aching from head to toe. In my infinite wisdom, I took my phone and headphones so I could listen to some music whilst working out. The banging tunes inspired me to work faster than I usually do!:doh:

Well done...you've done better than me. Darn cold has stopped me getting to the gym.
Erm dare I ask what your 'banging' tunes were...whatever you do, don't quote Phil Collins coz that might just give your age away! LOL

The worst thing ever happened to me yesterday...

One of my Christmas presents in 2013 was a giant bag of 1000 Yorkshire tea bags and I've been steadily making my way through them until yesterday... there was no tea! *weeps*
My boyfriend said that's only three cups a day. He has about eight!

Hahahahaa. to be fair, I love 80's music, they are good to work out too. Hence why I listen to Absolute 80's at work, drives the young ones mad!

Reactions: Tim
I think I overdone it at the gym today, I'm aching from head to toe. In my infinite wisdom, I took my phone and headphones so I could listen to some music whilst working out. The banging tunes inspired me to work faster than I usually do!:doh:

Oh dear, hope your not aching too much tomorrow. I always find i work out better with a bit of music also. Gotta love a bit of music- although i love all kinds of music :)

Luckily I still had some anti-inflammatory medication for my arthritis, so I've popped a couple of them. ;)

Back