Chat Thread.

It was. All gone now. I was that hungry i ate every last scrap. It's stupidly expensive, but we got deals and used vouchers so win win!

Thanks everyone.
I'm good thanks.

Sweep is still at the rescue. Gotta call Monday for an update to see how its going. Hopefully Sweep will have eased off his dominance and will calm down so hopefully bring them home this week x
Sorry not been about much...family life has been so busy. Should be about more this week onward...miss you all and will catch up on this thread and others x

I haven't been about much, I've been running the contaminated fuel off in my car, I've covered over 400 miles in the last 2 days, the car is completely empty and filled to the brim with fresh diesel. Its now running smoothly once more! :yahoo:

They'll have to get a whole lot skinnier! I've just passed my previous service checks for the reserves and have submitted my online medical questionnaire - now I've got to lose another 3 - 4 stone and get fit for my entrance medical! :yikes:

They'll have to get a whole lot skinnier! I've just passed my previous service checks for the reserves and have submitted my online medical questionnaire - now I've got to lose another 3 - 4 stone and get fit for my entrance medical! :yikes:
Blummin 'eck mate, well done! :)
When is the entrance medical?

I don't know yet which is why I have to get fit sharpish! :yikes:

You've got the will power to get this far and I'm sure you can do the rest just fine :)

Who wants skinny people in the army?!?! Surely you want people who are build like a brick.... house....

I am built like a brick outhouse, I just have extensions either side and a porch on the front! :whistle:

I am built like a brick outhouse, I just have extensions either side and a porch on the front! :whistle:

Hahahahahah making room for the pies?! Nothing wrong with that! God! So picky!

I've just prepared a massive salad for my meal for work tomorrow, and a handful of fruit.

mmmm Salad! I love salad! and fruit! Have you got any sauce on your salad?!? I put french dressing on mine! pahahaha.

@ayemee I quiet like smoked salmon and lemon, I cant eat it on its own wayyyy to fishy! But with lemon or cream cheese its okay ;D

Back