Chat Thread.

Not after you've sent me a lump via carrier pigeon. You still owe us @Tim !

Oh everything comes with a side order of cat hair in my house! As you can imagine with 4 cats! D:

@Tim I have been to that spa a couple of times, did you enjoy it? I liked the pool. I have been with my mother in law and sister in law and hated it (!) and with some friends from a post natal group and it was better that time but still a bit odd. Spas are not really my thing, I hate the exercise classes that you feel obliged to go to. I would like it if I could have a few massages, swim a bit, get my nails/eyebrows done then drink all evening though! Who did you go with?

@BossHogg I'm glad your car is OK. I have always been scared of doing that especially when I'm really tired.

@Tim I have been to that spa a couple of times, did you enjoy it? I liked the pool. I have been with my mother in law and sister in law and hated it (!) and with some friends from a post natal group and it was better that time but still a bit odd. Spas are not really my thing, I hate the exercise classes that you feel obliged to go to. I would like it if I could have a few massages, swim a bit, get my nails/eyebrows done then drink all evening though! Who did you go with?

@BossHogg I'm glad your car is OK. I have always been scared of doing that especially when I'm really tired.
I didn't use the spa in the end, just the very over price bar. I asked for a large red wine and got a thimble they charged me £6!
The pool is good if you can swim (I cant) my sister had her money's worth, it was her husband's 40th birthday. Lovely grounds,300 acres of it :) I probably won't go again as I don't play golf.

Did you stay in the hotel @Tim ? Its got very pretty grounds, I had a lovely walk around there.
We were recently in Kent, and I was shocked to be charged nearly £6 for a glass of white wine! Thats more expensive than the bottles of wine I buy LOL!

Did you stay in the hotel @Tim ? Its got very pretty grounds, I had a lovely walk around there.
We were recently in Kent, and I was shocked to be charged nearly £6 for a glass of white wine! Thats more expensive than the bottles of wine I buy LOL!
Yup, I stopped there Friday night, awesome grounds :) feel knackered now after walking 6000+ yards! :zzz:

Back