Chat Thread.

When your less tired Ruth do you fancy making me one ;) :P!

Oh yummy cumcumber! It is yummy! I just had loads! felt like a guinea pig myself. omnomnom

That sounds so good! :)

I'm really in the mood for doodle drawing. I like the idea of doing little piggy illustrations.

That sounds so good! :)

I'm really in the mood for doodle drawing. I like the idea of doing little piggy illustrations.

Do it! You could publish it and get famous! oooft!

I feel so hopeless :( I dont know if anyone knows but theres these two strays in the area, a tabby (jeoffrey) and a ginger who is un-neutered! Anyway today its in a really bad way! its got tire marks down the right side of its body near its shoulder (there black and I'm pretty sure there tire marks) which suggests its been run over in one way or another! Also its limping. I'm pretty sure it has a disease too.. I fed it half a pouch of wet food which is gobbled down so I gave it the other half, while I managed to sit close to it and get a good look. Its got loads of scabs around its head and in front of its ears and its paw is really swollen, it wouldn't let me stroke it yet though. Anyway its now sitting on my sofa I have outside :( and it looks so sad, and cold.. I wish I could help it.. I wish it would let me bring it inside and nurse it better.

I feel so hopeless :( I dont know if anyone knows but theres these two strays in the area, a tabby (jeoffrey) and a ginger who is un-neutered! Anyway today its in a really bad way! its got tire marks down the right side of its body near its shoulder (there black and I'm pretty sure there tire marks) which suggests its been run over in one way or another! Also its limping. I'm pretty sure it has a disease too.. I fed it half a pouch of wet food which is gobbled down so I gave it the other half, while I managed to sit close to it and get a good look. Its got loads of scabs around its head and in front of its ears and its paw is really swollen, it wouldn't let me stroke it yet though. Anyway its now sitting on my sofa I have outside :( and it looks so sad, and cold.. I wish I could help it.. I wish it would let me bring it inside and nurse it better.

Oh no! :( Poor little thing. Is there anyone you can contact?

Oh no! :( Poor little thing. Is there anyone you can contact?

Maybe RSPCA, but to be honest I'm pretty sure it has a virus or a disease.. so they'll probably put it down!
I'm trying to gain its trust so I can take it to PDSA or my local vet who does free neutering and would probably do some free tests too :). But at the moment thats a slow.. process. Poor thing :(

Maybe RSPCA, but to be honest I'm pretty sure it has a virus or a disease.. so they'll probably put it down!
I'm trying to gain its trust so I can take it to PDSA or my local vet who does free neutering and would probably do some free tests too :). But at the moment thats a slow.. process. Poor thing :(

Bless it. :(

Yeah thats a good idea. I guess if it associates you with giving it food it should begin to trust you.

Back