Chat Thread.

I've had my Samsung galaxy s4 for about a year and 6 months. The longest I've had a phone without either getting bored or annoyed at it. I use to change my phone like every year even less than that sometimes.
I think I've had mine for two years :))
The thing is they're hundreds of pounds ago the start, which is when I got mine, and then I feel like I'm wasting it, if I get another! Although it is starting to freeze up.

I think I've had mine for two years :))
The thing is they're hundreds of pounds ago the start, which is when I got mine, and then I feel like I'm wasting it, if I get another! Although it is starting to freeze up.

The s3 mini is poor though, my friend had that before she got the s4 mini and she said it was crap freezing and stuff. Samsung have come along way I think personally. I think the s3 is probably outdated now, 2 years is basically the length of a phone contract. You've had it for two years and you've got good useage out of it. Have you had a clear out of your s3? Maybe it's just got to much onit?

The s3 mini is poor though, my friend had that before she got the s4 mini and she said it was crap freezing and stuff. Samsung have come along way I think personally. I think the s3 is probably outdated now, 2 years is basically the length of a phone contract. You've had it for two years and you've got good useage out of it. Have you had a clear out of your s3? Maybe it's just got to much onit?
Yeah yeah I've done all the clearing out. I barely have any photos and apps. The only app I'm constantly on is google or whatsapp.

It's time for a change then! Haha.

Morning everyone.
Spoke to the rescue and they wanna keep Sweep a few more days. The bonding is going okay...buy Sweep still a bit chattery/ dominant when it comes to food in particular. Hopefully Sweep will calm down. Shes just a baby and he is so big compared to her. Hopefully Monday it will be good news and next week hopefully collect them both. X

I hope everyone is well! X x

Morning all. Chest is really bad today, so when I finish work I intend to go to bed! Hope you are all well!

Oh no @Flutterby I hope your bad chest goes soon.
I have started a cough, which I'm not very happy about as I usually have them for months, but it's not that noticeable!
I think coughs and colds are going around a lot,

Morning!

Hope you feel better soon @Flutterby

I've just had nearly 11 hours sleep. :whistle: I don't plan to move much today! My essay can wait until tomorrow... Or the next day... :P

I have one of those chesty coughs where, though it's not irritating, when you do cough, you cough and cough til you can't get your breath. Damn lurgy!

I hate having a cough :( I had a chest infection a couple of months ago.

I think colds and coughs are around at the moment. I know a lot of people with them.

You wonder why you go around shopping centres when there's people coughing at your face all the time! :P

I caught this off my nephews, they always end up with the lurgy just before they come to mine. Duncan is full of it too!

Because you need new thingsssss! New things are worth getting the lurgy!
You'd never go out if you were to scared about getting a cold and what not!

I second all of that! I need clothes and makeup and ergh everything.

I know! I'm one of those awkward people as well, with really sensitive skin. So I can't use most 'high street' make up brands for foundation. I'm having to spend £20 - £25 on my foundation.

I'm currently considering cutting the end of the tube to get the last little bits instead of going out to buy a new one just yet... :))

OMG Ayemee I'm the same, simply freakin everything, including washing up liquid! I come out in blisters otherwise. I'd extremely annoying! :P :P

I know! I'm one of those awkward people as well, with really sensitive skin. So I can't use most 'high street' make up brands for foundation. I'm having to spend £20 - £25 on my foundation.

I'm currently considering cutting the end of the tube to get the last little bits instead of going out to buy a new one just yet... :))

I've seen pictures of you on another thread. You don't need foundation.

I've seen pictures of you on another thread. You don't need foundation.

That is really kind of you to say. Unfortunately I really do! I went through skin treatment for two years. So its miles better than it used to be. :) I guess the insecurities are still there and it's become habit!

How are you today? :)

That is really kind of you to say. Unfortunately I really do! I went through skin treatment for two years. So its miles better than it used to be. :) I guess the insecurities are still there and it's become habit!

How are you today? :)
You do what you feel best doing.

I'm in Tamworth today -at a railway event

My face is just really dry. So I can't even use foundation! I wish I could my skin is so patchy! I need to sort out my dry skin then I'll probably get a light foundation! I like benefit.
I'm really picky with my makeup too, I won't use anything that's tested on animals!
Plus I get really spotty with cheap products. I buy high street mascaras and stuff but still thats going on my skin like powders and concealer I have to be really careful.
No7 is the worst!

My face is just really dry. So I can't even use foundation! I wish I could my skin is so patchy! I need to sort out my dry skin then I'll probably get a light foundation! I like benefit.
I'm really picky with my makeup too, I won't use anything that's tested on animals!
Plus I get really spotty with cheap products. I buy high street mascaras and stuff but still thats going on my skin like powders and concealer I have to be really careful.
No7 is the worst!

I have dry skin too! Nothing worse than when it goes crumbly looking when you put make-up on! :(

I'm super picky too. I do as well! It generally just makes my skin feel awful.

Reactions: A&T
I have dry skin too! Nothing worse than when it goes crumbly looking when you put make-up on! :(

I'm super picky too. I do as well! It generally just makes my skin feel awful.

Oh my god yes! When you look all dry and horrible, I get it in between my eyebrows and on my cheeks, worse thing ever. How do you tackle it?! You wear liquid foundation so how do you stop it from going all dry and crusty, and flakey?!

Back