Chat Thread.

Mine is an s5, had it about 6 months. I think it was already on jellybean lol.

I have jellybean on my phone. I have updated it to the latest jellybean available, and there has been no difference in colour scheme.

You two both obviously got your phone already with jellybean on it! Mine didn't, hence the huge change!

You two both obviously got your phone already with jellybean on it! Mine didn't, hence the huge change!
I hope yours doesn't start to freeze. Since my was updated it's not as smooth *sighs*

I have a rubbish s3 mini lol. So it's pretty old

I hope yours doesn't start to freeze. Since my was updated it's not as smooth *sighs*

I have a rubbish s3 mini lol. So it's pretty old

My friend had an s3 mini which froze and that was without jellybean! Probably the s3's can't handle the amount of room jelly bean needs. I had to clear out loads of cat pictures myself and I have a Samsung galaxy s4! With added storage!

My friend had an s3 mini which froze and that was without jellybean! Probably the s3's can't handle the amount of room jelly bean needs. I had to clear out loads of cat pictures myself and I have a Samsung galaxy s4! With added storage!
God I hate samsung phones. Currently I am adding up the best ways to get an iphone! I desperately need one, and I'm sick of pay as you go.

God I hate samsung phones. Currently I am adding up the best ways to get an iphone! I desperately need one, and I'm sick of pay as you go.

I love Samsung's, I'd never go back to an iPhone, so limited to what you can do etc, the battery life is shocking too on iphones! So is storage. I'd never get a contract again either, you end up paying like 10x over the amount the actual phone is worth! Rip off! And I'd they wanna charge you more half way through your contract they can! I use to be £30 a month for my gooseberry then half way through they put it up to £35... And there was nothing I can do about it!
Cheaper to buy a phone and then buy a sim contract if that makes sense?

Reactions: Tim
I love Samsung's, I'd never go back to an iPhone, so limited to what you can do etc, the battery life is shocking too on iphones! So is storage. I'd never get a contract again either, you end up paying like 10x over the amount the actual phone is worth! Rip off! And I'd they wanna charge you more half way through your contract they can! I use to be £30 a month for my gooseberry then half way through they put it up to £35... And there was nothing I can do about it!
Cheaper to buy a phone and then buy a sim contract if that makes sense?
Yes we've always seen it that way in terms of contract. You can buy the phone and pay 10 pounds a month though, so like data and free texts. As I really want to use to the internet on the bus, etc, as I can't really do that on pay as you go.

Vodafone do really good pay as you go deals! With data, unlimited text whatever.

So would you buy a phone and then get the contract sim? Or just get a contract phone all together. If your looking for a iPhone I've never personally seen a deal where the phone is free and its £10 a month.

I don't know if they've changed it but yeah that wasn't that long ago! I'd be really careful. @Chief Guinea Pig

Vodafone do really good pay as you go deals! With data, unlimited text whatever.

So would you buy a phone and then get the contract sim? Or just get a contract phone all together. If your looking for a iPhone I've never personally seen a deal where the phone is free and its £10 a month.

I don't know if they've changed it but yeah that wasn't that long ago! I'd be really careful. @Chief Guinea Pig
I think I'd buy the iphone and get the contract sim. As currently on the deals, even at £39 a month, you have to pay £179 too! So it's terrible.
Thanks for the Vodafone recommendation :)

Reactions: A&T
I knew i'd get a reply like that the second i pressed send hahaha :D

Hahahahahaha :D silly sausage.
20d704c1419b92f2b8b8c3810671b82c832b844cf7641ac73a92455096213081.jpg

I don't like Samsung - the reception on them is rubbish where I live. I have a HTC 8S Windows phone. ;)

Nothing like Samsung! mine is very similar to my patrol partner's Sony

I swear your reception has nothing to do with your phone device? It's your network....? @BossHogg

I used to have a Samsung D600, my network showed 1 bar on the reception, I put the simcard in a Nokia and had full reception. I've always thought reception was rubbish as the internal antenna is not very good. A colleague and I are on the same network. In the station, my phone shows 5 bars, his Samsung has 1 bar, I get internet on my phone, he doesn't - that's not coincidence is it? ;)

I used to have a Samsung D600, my network showed 1 bar on the reception, I put the simcard in a Nokia and had full reception. I've always thought reception was rubbish as the internal antenna is not very good. A colleague and I are on the same network. In the station, my phone shows 5 bars, his Samsung has 1 bar, I get internet on my phone, he doesn't - that's not coincidence is it? ;)

Well maybe you just had a rubbish Samsung?! Samsung have some a long way! Poor little Samsung lol. IPhone arnt any better though. Nokia's are good! Mums always had a Nokia, she loves Nokia's.

Back