Chat Thread.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha Omg... How do you even manage that @BossHogg

Soz... I laughed more than I should have. Are you okay?

I must have had a brain fart! I've been driving 30 years and I've never done it before, I'm bloody frozen! :yikes:

I'm finally in the station - bloody frozen to the bone and tucking into a steaming hot brew. ;)

Reactions: Tim
I intend to if I can get to sleep, got informed last night on shift that my dad had died, he died to me 19 years ago!

I'm going to inspect the inside of my eyelids till dinner time then get the car to my garage to get it done, managed to put 5 gallon of diesel in and get the car started. It got me home but won't start now. My mechanic is only 5 minutes away.

Isnt it annoying when your phone updates to something completely different. I don't like it.

You might not hear from me until Sunday, so enjoy the peace :) I've just landed at this rather spiffing place in Derbyshire to be pampered. :D

2015-03-27 12.13.50.webp

Toodle pip chatters :)

Can you delete the update Cat?

I dont think so its a system update, you have a Samsung dont you? You'll probably get it soon. Its updated to jellybean Aaran informs me?!

You might not hear from me until Sunday, so enjoy the peace :) I've just landed at this rather spiffing place in Derbyshire to be pampered. :D

View attachment 26396

Toodle pip chatters :)

Awww wow, have a brill time! Don't forget about us now will you!

Only slightly, nothing massively noticeable.

Seriously?!? Lol, all the colours have changed too! Its orange and blue and stuff now, and the main colour is white instead of black/blue.
Hold on.. Have you recently bought your Samsung? Or only had it for awhile? Maybe yours came with jellybean, I've had my Samsung for about a year and a half now maybe that's why!

Back