Chat Thread.

Scary stuff!
You've got no problems with getting scared, I'm a responsible forum owner and I don't allow juveniles on the forum as its strictly adults only. Of course I know who everyone is over there as I have admin access on both forums and can see email and IP addresses. ;)

Reactions: Tim
I dont know what that crazy bunch is on about either...:whistle:!

How have you been today @ayemee !?
I'm searching the interwebs for bikinis for my holiday! Although.. I'm getting a little frustrated! The amount of "SUPER, push up bikini tops" are ridiculous... I dont want my jugs bouncing around like space-hoppers...:eek:

You've got no problems with getting scared, I'm a responsible forum owner and I don't allow juveniles on the forum as its strictly adults only. Of course I know who everyone is over there as I have admin access on both forums and can see email and IP addresses. ;)
Haha :P

I'm searching the interwebs for bikinis for my holiday! Although.. I'm getting a little frustrated! The amount of "SUPER, push up bikini tops" are ridiculous... I dont want my jugs bouncing around like space-hoppers...:eek:

Glad I'm not the only one! :whistle:

I've been good thanks! Had a lazy day. Ooooh I love holiday clothes shopping! I know! Just finding a normal bra nowadays is hard.. They seem to presume every girls wants them under their chin... Erm no thanks!

I wish I was going on holiday this year! :( Are you going anywhere nice?

Once you've found what you're looking for, photos on exiles please! :sly:

Reactions: Tim
I've been good thanks! Had a lazy day. Ooooh I love holiday clothes shopping! I know! Just finding a normal bra nowadays is hard.. They seem to presume every girls wants them under their chin... Erm no thanks!

I wish I was going on holiday this year! :( Are you going anywhere nice?

Me to! I need to get a kimono! and new shorts! and a new bikini! I know right! whats that even about?! have you seen the size of those wedges inside them! Its dia! Literally.. under our chins is about right!

Aww :( when did you go on holiday last!? I'm going to Corfu! eeeeeeek! So excited!

:yikes::yikes: @BossHogg @Tim
Trust you two to come to life at a comment like that!

If you don't ask, you don't get. ;) For some reason, at this precise moment in time, all I can think off is puppies! :yahoo:

Me to! I need to get a kimono! and new shorts! and a new bikini! I know right! whats that even about?! have you seen the size of those wedges inside them! Its dia! Literally.. under our chins is about right!

Aww :( when did you go on holiday last!? I'm going to Corfu! eeeeeeek! So excited!

:yikes::yikes: @BossHogg @Tim
Trust you two to come to life at a comment like that!

I went away in June 2013. So not too long ago I guess. I'm going to Germany for a wedding in August for a week. At least it's a week away :)

Some of the wedges in those bras are bigger than my head I swear!

@BossHogg @Tim :))

I went away in June 2013. So not too long ago I guess. I'm going to Germany for a wedding in August for a week. At least it's a week away :)

What wedges? Where!?
:) :) :)

I need my 'fix' :sly:

Last edited:

Ohhhh Germany is nice though! At least you get out of the country?!
Where did you go in 2013? Was that a sunny holiday?!

I know right! Primark bras are the worst... do they even do normal bras in there?!?

image.jpg

Ohhhh Germany is nice though! At least you get out of the country?!
Where did you go in 2013? Was that a sunny holiday?!

I know right! Primark bras are the worst... do they even do normal bras in there?!?

image.jpg

Yeah I've never been to Germany before so I'm looking forward to it a lot :)

Me and my boyfriend got a late deal to Spain. It was lovely :) I've decided I'm going to book a nice holiday when I qualify next year :D

Yeah I know! They are the worst! Although I can't shop in there for bras because I'm a weird size. Boo! :( although that might be a good thing in this case!

We were most certainly talking about the potato kind... No idea what you're on about ;)
Now there's something I'd love to sink my teeth in to, tatty wedges! Nom nom! :D

I've never seen potato wedges in bras before, as you mentioned ;)

@BossHogg
@Tim

:))

Yeah I've never been to Germany before so I'm looking forward to it a lot :)

Me and my boyfriend got a late deal to Spain. It was lovely :) I've decided I'm going to book a nice holiday when I qualify next year :D

Yeah I know! They are the worst! Although I can't shop in there for bras because I'm a weird size. Boo! :( although that might be a good thing in this case!

Ital be a nice adventure!

Awww that sounds nice! My OH doesn't do hot countries, so I go with my mum, and leave him with the cats haha. Oh yes! that will be good! Like a 'congratulations' to yourself!

Me too, either they dont have my size in stock... ever... or they dont do it. Hahaha yeah! count yourself lucky! Ive managed to get one... and its really uncomfortable. First world problems eh.

Who's a silly billy? Me, that's who, I've only gone and put petrol in my diesel car! I've broken down and waiting for my recovery! :(

One of the guys I work with is a motor engineer. He seems to think as I've only put a couple of gallon in, I should get away with topping it up completely with diesel and bleeding the engine. I hope so, I can't afford a big bill at the moment, I've got a wedding in June!

Who's a silly billy? Me, that's who, I've only gone and put petrol in my diesel car! I've broken down and waiting for my recovery! :(
:doh:
Any hot water for a brew while you wait?

:doh:
Any hot water for a brew while you wait?
No, but thankfully I had my patrol bag in the boot, so I've got my work fleece jacket, my work woolly hat and my thermal gloves on. :tu:

Back